Rematch Clause or Dos Santos Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rematch Clause or Dos Santos Next?

Which option is next for Brock?

Brock cannot beat Cain, he is to technical for him. Brock doesn't possess the tools to beat someone like Cain as he has the stamina, and ability to smash Brock all over the place for 5 rounds. Brock was exposed tonight for what he really is, he's a good wrestler, but not a fighter. Just look at how he beat Carwin, he got lucky there because Carwin gassed! But if you wanna see Brock get dominated again by Cain then im all for it, as tonight no luck was involved, skill prevailed.

Comment

Not sure where he goes from here. JDS is next for Cain, I think Carwin-Nelson is happening, maybe they'll give Brock one of the fringe-contenders as an easy comeback win. There isn't much else available, aside from maybe a rubber match with Mir or a fight with CroCop. I'd rather not see those fights though as I think he beats both without too much difficulty.

Comment

Carwin is fighting Nelson.

I say after that you do a Carwin vs Dos Santos fight and the winner get a title shot vs Velasquez.

And Lesnar vs Nelson could be interesting.

Comment

I see Mir vs Lesnar 3 too keep Lesnar at the top because he's a huge draw that always brings atleast a million PPV buys.

Cain vs Dos Santos I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I think it'll be a war with lots of great takedown's and GNP from Cain and some awesome exchanges but I think eventually Dos Santos will knock him out..
          Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 10-24-2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Its Cain vrs Dos Santos next, what a fight thats going to be, this is why i love MMA, no bull**** like you get in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Its Cain vrs Dos Santos next, what a fight thats going to be, this is why i love MMA, no bull**** like you get in boxing.
              slowly those boxers in your sig will be replaced by mma fighters, the best just dont fight the best anymore in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                slowly those boxers in your sig will be replaced by mma fighters, the best just dont fight the best anymore in boxing
                Yeah man your right sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  I see Brock vs Lesnar 3 too keep Lesnar at the top because he's a huge draw that always brings atleast a million PPV buys.

Cain vs Dos Santos I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I think it'll be a war with lots of great takedown's and GNP from Cain and some awesome exchanges but I think eventually Dos Santos will knock him out..
                  You mean Mir vs Lesnar III? Please no.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
                    You mean Mir vs Lesnar III? Please no.
                    hahaha yeah my bad. But most likely it will happen since Mir was garbage against Cro Cop & Dana wants to make money plus he'll probably want to punish him too after their's a rumor him and Cro Cop let each other survive until the 3rd which questions the integrity of the sport.

It'd be good to get Brock back in the mix but until he doesn't have to be the guy on top and improves his defense I don't think he can win his title back unless Mir or Carwin gets it first. But I think they'll both be a thing of the past real soon since Mir welts under pressure and Carwin is all power and will get raped by a technical striker. Thats probably why there giving him Roy as an easy opponent to keep him relevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X