Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    I can only laugh at the idiocy that is FMJ.

He truly is an unlikable buffoon who with all his paid for things couldn't buy class. Would it hurt him to be an approachable, likeable and well represented young black man that doesn't feed into the stereotype?

This is an unrelated article: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n18765592/

However black children (males) have the highest drop out rate in the country as a sub-group. This article is from 2007 and I was watching the news a week ago and the number raised to 47%.

Think about that, half of black boys in this country are dropping out of high school and Floyd Mayweather Jnr portrays a look, lifestyle and vocabulary that these young men look up to. As a teacher in the city, alot of my time is spent reaching our urban youth (to include primarily black, latinos and white) and trying to prevent them from dropping out and doing more than hustling.

I don't want FMJ to champion any causes, but wish he'd look himself in the mirror and ask himself if its appropriate to just grow up or just please go away, his schtick is tiresome. Hopefully he'll stop talking crap and just get in the ring with the dog eating, sushi making midget and then hopefully retire for good
    stats are like bikinis...what they HIDE is VITAL!!!

Comment

• Couldnt handle that noise from such a ******ed **** as Floyd.

I actually hope Pac doesnt fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        What's on the menu today, Floyd?

Duck.
        I doubt Floyd would get that joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by raysan View Post
          The point was how was it controversial if Floyd joked about a FACT. he didnt say a whole race did it. Manny has talked about his dad eating his dog, and floyd said throw some dogs in there, are people really getting their feelings hurt about that? If someone said something about Marquez drinking Urine, is that a diss to all Mexicans or just the Mexican that showed himself doing it?
          How is it controversial if someone jokes about a fact? Even if they don't joke about the whole of that class of persons to whom the fact relates?

Are you really trying to argue that point?

Again, by your logic I could joke about a war veteran losing his limbs, so long as I'm joking just about him and not all war veterans.

Or a particular black person who was enslaved and told us facts about him, so long as I don't joke about all the others.

I don't think Floyd's racist, he was just very stupid. But to say it was fair game on Pac because he said that fact is equally stupid.

Comment

• I don't find racist at all. Just ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidoff View Post
              How is it controversial if someone jokes about a fact? Even if they don't joke about the whole of that class of persons to whom the fact relates?

Are you really trying to argue that point?

Again, by your logic I could joke about a war veteran losing his limbs, so long as I'm joking just about him and not all war veterans.

Or a particular black person who was enslaved and told us facts about him, so long as I don't joke about all the others.

I don't think Floyd's racist, he was just very stupid. But to say it was fair game on Pac because he said that fact is equally stupid.
              good points my man, i see where youre coming from. but its unfair to label him a racist when hes talking about one man whos publically broadcasted that his dad did eat his dog. whats that have to deal with race? it has to deal with Manny.

Comment

• Did Mayweather go to school? He can't event tell if Pacquiao is Japanese or Filipino.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Did Mayweather go to school? He can't event tell if Pacquiao is Japanese or Filipino.
                  He also doesn't know that Manny is short for Emmanuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
                    He also doesn't know that Manny is short for Emmanuel.
                    He also doesn't know that he's a midget also...towering only an inch from Manny.

Comment

• damn.. i can understand floyds frustration when hes trying to make the fight and all pacquiao is trying to do is score points with the media pretending to make the fight but in reality ducking floyd just like any other serious challenge for i dont even know how many years now.

but still, racism is just wrong. hes not just insulting pacquiao hes insulting millions of ppl, some who might be fans of his. its 2010, ppl shouldnt be making statements like that anymore. its really a disgrace to the human race as a whole that we cant get along just bcuz we look slightly diffrent or have diffrent cultures. for floyd to say **** like this considering that hes a rolemodel for alot of ppl makes it even more ignorant, i lost alot of respect for him watching that.

Comment

Working...
                      X