No announcement yet.

A site worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A site worth it?

Does anyone pay to belong to a place where they speak about Boxing, if you know what I mean, and is it worth it?

i'm sure every boxing site has some intelligent posters and some idiots.

Comment

the one that talks boxing?

not really anymore they used to have a lot of good coverage but lately its just same old articles and same old people he jocks

plus no video, he tape records his tape recorder as he is talking to a fighter lol

bscene has it all and then some

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        the one that talks boxing?

not really anymore they used to have a lot of good coverage but lately its just same old articles and same old people he jocks

plus no video, he tape records his tape recorder as he is talking to a fighter lol

bscene has it all and then some
        Yeah dude, some new members only interviews with Mosley and Bernard today, was wondering if it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          Does anyone pay to belong to a place where they speak about Boxing, if you know what I mean, and is it worth it?
          Do you mean boxing.....talk?

I was a member of that site a couple of years ago and it's a good site.

Comment

IMO no because now content is readily all over the net for free

heck Rick Reeno was at the presser today and spoke ad nasuem with Hopkins Jones and 10 minutes with Shane

so if bscene is offering better content the bigger names and video to boot why pay for it from a guy who is trying to get your dollar by pretending he has something viable when in actuality its the same

his time came and went in all honesty

Comment

Working...
            X