Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the SO CALLED P4P Number 1 be able to BEAT fighters that will outweigh him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
    We finally agree on something................
    But unlike you............i dont eat my words.............and make excuses.....................if PBF losses i predict.........you tie it up to roger???....................am i right???.............LOL

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Co-sign IMO if Cotto cant KO Manny brutally then he will be the laughing stock of boxing.
      2 Questions??

When was the last time Cotto knocked out an elite fighter?

When was the last time Pac was knocked out?

1 Comment

If Cottos hand is raised at the end of the fight....he wins..who gives a **** if Pac is still standing a win is a win.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
        But unlike you............i dont eat my words.............and make excuses.....................if PBF losses i predict.........you tie it up to roger???....................am i right???.............LOL
        Floyd has fights with JMM.....Mosley.....and the Cotto/Pac winner...hell beat all 3....easily.

Im not worried about Floyd losing at all.

Comment

Floyd has fights with JMM.....Mosley.....and the Cotto/Pac winner...hell beat all 3....easily.

you tend to have an "explanation" ahem excuse ahem..........after though...................

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            you tend to have an "explanation" ahem excuse ahem..........after though...................
            Back to thread...this isnt about Floyd vs. ANYONE

Comment

2 Questions??

When was the last time Cotto knocked out an elite fighter?

When was the last time Pac was knocked out?

1 Comment

If Cottos hand is raised at the end of the fight....he wins..who gives a **** if Pac is still standing a win is a win.
              You think if Pavlik fought Cotto at 160 and Pavlik got a weak decision it would be good?

Comment

Fraud wont fight Cotto, pac or SSM, he's *****weather remember? he wont fight anyone who's a threat to him, he picks on lil guys who call him out.....nuff said

Comment

Back to thread...this isnt about Floyd vs. ANYONE
                  fair enough..................youre scrambling.........but point is PBF POTshots heavier guys.......PAcky dominates and KOS them................not saying anythying ....a win is a win...............but PAC is way more impressive IMO............

Comment

He doesnt have to knock him out in my eyes...I mean when was the last Pac was knocked out....Just win the fight....thats all that matters.
                    For all the bitchin Cotto is doin over the belt and the catchweight, I'm sorry, but he looks like a str8 up ***** if he don't blast lil Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      You think if Pavlik fought Cotto at 160 and Pavlik got a weak decision it would be good?
                      BAD EXAMPLE.......Thats a two weight class diffrence....

Pac Cotto are ONE weight class apart...and Pac is the P4P Number 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X