Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AlexKid Biography

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no mistaking the intention of the enormously endowed black man...he was going to penetrate AlexKid and make him his bitch. AlexKid was oblivious to what awaited him...all he could think about was the size of the big black penis in front of his eyes and just stared at it with the fascination of a toddler watching it's first episode of TELETUBBIES on TV.

He asked..."How did you get your penis so big...do you jelq? I've been jelqing for 2 years now and I don't think my penis has grown a millimeter. Did you use a penis pump...a penis extender? Those didn't work for me either...is it because you're black? I'm very fair skinned. Have you ever fucked a Kardashian?"

The black man looked down at AlexKid's small penis and began to laugh and point and said..."White boy...my wife's clitoris is bigger than your tiny dick...LOOOOOOL"

AlexKid was relieved the black man was laughing and laughed along with him. Then with a bewilder and puzzled expression on his face AlexKid asked him..."what's a clitoris?"

The black man was laughing so hard he never noticed AlexKid running out of the shower. AlexKid's anus remained intact that night...it was spared from a brutal raping by his little penis.
    Last edited by jaded; 06-13-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Then Jhonny showed up and started laughing too! Then he pinched a load of chihuahua turd and made Alexkid eat it.

Comment

Alexkid survived that night. That was a lucky escape for the lad

Comment

Damn dude...this story is trying to take anoraks throne! Very well done

Comment

But as Alexkid lay in his bunk, he couldn't stop thinking about what he saw in the shower. He stayed up all night wondering when he would take the whole thing in his pink azz. The prospect thrilled him to no end.

He then decided to wait for big DDaddy Leroy to shower and followed him in the shower..... Hoping.....

Comment

Yeah this has been a very good read lmfao @ it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Damn dude...this story is trying to take anoraks throne! Very well done
                The great story teller !! Anorak !!...a tall compliment...thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  The great story teller !! Anorak !!...a tall compliment...thank you.

To tell the truth, I've avoided this thread until today, because I find the whole AlexKid phenomenon a pain in the ass... I'm not sure if he's an alt or what, but whatever he is, he's a troll and drags the place down.

HOWEVER..... I nearly busted my sides reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Penis's everywhere...and all of them much larger than his. There were penis's of all colours...but in particular there were many black ones...big black penis's. AlexKid never imagined a penis could be so big before and he was never the same after that.

Comment

AlexKid received permission for a conjugal visit while incarcerated and the girl he met online from Transylvania came to visit him for the first time. He was very excited to meet her although AlexKid had some confusion about her and her origins. As it turned out she was not a Transylvanian...but rather a Transsexual.

He still found her very attractive but her penis was much bigger than his and it made him feel inadequate and he was not able to perform penetration sex with her. He did brag after the visit about having had his first ******* to the other inmates. When he was asked how it was he replied..."It tasted awful".
                      Last edited by jaded; 06-18-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X