No announcement yet.

Jorgansan over barao, werdum over nelson,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorgansan over barao, werdum over nelson,

Holla at me i got 5 mil on the picks i named, if u aint got 5 mil we can work suttin out but u gotta be an established member to bet wit me cuz i always pay up if i lose and i want the same courtesy

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    Holla at me i got 5 mil on the picks i named, if u aint got 5 mil we can work suttin out but u gotta be an established member to bet wit me cuz i always pay up if i lose and i want the same courtesy
    Ill take that gotta love Big Country lol and Barao is on one hell of a winning streak so why not.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
      Ill take that gotta love Big Country lol and Barao is on one hell of a winning streak so why not.
      The bets are official good luck i like big country too

Comment

Jorgensen over Barao? Yu mad fam? Renan will knock your man the **** out or submit him, guaranteed! He made light work of one of the best Bantamweights in the world, Brad ickett, the same Pickett who Jorgensen propa struggled against not to long ago !!!

Comment

I'll go whatever your max is on Big Country...

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
            Jorgensen over Barao? Yu mad fam? Renan will knock your man the **** out or submit him, guaranteed! He made light work of one of the best Bantamweights in the world, Brad ickett, the same Pickett who Jorgensen propa struggled against not to long ago !!!
            Styles make fights. Pickett fights the same way as Barao aggressive exciting stand up with decent bjj but barao was better at everything. Jorgenson will wrestle and be a good test I really like Scott to give barao all he can handle and show if baroa is really ready for a title shot

Werdum is screwed though. He won't tap big country and his striking may have better technique then country but roy will just outmuscle him to a decision imo. Dice has balls tho for these picks.

Comment

I got Barao over Jorgensen and Nelson over Werdum for 5 million each if you want??

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Styles make fights. Pickett fights the same way as Barao aggressive exciting stand up with decent bjj but barao was better at everything. Jorgenson will wrestle and be a good test I really like Scott to give barao all he can handle and show if baroa is really ready for a title shot

Werdum is screwed though. He won't tap big country and his striking may have better technique then country but roy will just outmuscle him to a decision imo. Dice has balls tho for these picks.
                Yu see how quickly n easily Barao took his back and submitted him though...
                Jorgenson's a live wrestler still, but yu can be the best wrestler in MMA and still get submitted (like Chael Sonnen has been about 8 times). Barao is a BJJ black belt and Jorgenson will struggle against his heavy muay thai combos n dat, just like he did against Picketts, dats why he took the fight to the ground, where Barao will probably submit him, straight up

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                  Lmao why would i be mad at an exciting barao lmao

Comment

Kaps ill take the five mil bet on werdum rizo i take both five mil bets come back to the thread and say confirm to make it offcial

Comment

Working...
                    X