Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins in a streetfight now tyson or pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if tyson dropped the soap hell be azz raped by manny.

Comment

my bad tyson isn't fat and 300 pounds he is old nad weak now. one of those "skinny-fat" people. you know the type im talking about. you guys must not have seen a lot of street fights. . . or you are thinking of the mike tyson in his oh so short "prime" from like 1985-1987. im sorry but unless tyson stole off on manny without him payng attention/off guard, pacquiao would land 10 punches before tyson could wind up his left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by I am God
        mannys a ****ing ww man...the hell are ya'll on about?

So was Tommy Hearns. He was KOing cruiserweights.

This isn't being looked at right. I get the impression the 1990 temper Mike Tyson is being pitted in this fantasy street thump by yall imagining this. We're even far removed from the McBride Tyson. Mike's approaching 50 years old and doesn't fight at all anymore. And he's being thrown in a spontaneous fight with the livest fighter at the weight where they start crackin like men. A fighter who trains like a spartan.

Being Mike SHOULD put his lights out if he tags him, but that's if he does right now.

I'm not some Pac stan, I'm crunching the numbers on the randomness of a out of the blue now encounter, and outside of the realm of no-holds barred.. I think the picture looks better on Manny leading out a unscheduled scuffle.

Comment

Mike Tyson puts Pacquiao into a coma. Seriously

Comment

Mike is still way bigger and stronger than Pac. There is a reason why they separate the divisions by weight. All it would take is one punch by Tyson to end Pac's career.

Comment

Tyson would kill Manny in under 5 seconds

Comment

pac would sing and it would burst tysons eardrums and tyson would quit.

Comment

*****nks want Pac to face heavyweight Tyson in a streetfight.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    *****nks want Pac to face heavyweight Tyson in a streetfight.
                    who??no 1 wants a damn street fight with tyson....id like to see manny continue on in life healthy and don't wanna see tyson arrested for manslaughter

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                      pac would sing and it would burst tysons eardrums and tyson would quit.
                      well in that case i agree..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X