No announcement yet.

Congressman Pacquiao Addresses Japanese Tsunami Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman Pacquiao Addresses Japanese Tsunami Situation

This is not a word for word phrasing of what I heard Pacquiao say while watching a Filipino News report while eating at a Filipino restaurant just a few moments ago.There was just too much noise in that place. But I'm sure it captures the essence of what Pacquiao said (paraphrased):

"Let us all pray for our brothers and sisters in Japan in this time of great suffering."

In a follow up, Pacquiao said: "I am very happy that there has not been any looting. The Japanese have always been known as a people who would pull together during times of great crisis."

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    This is not a word for word phrasing of what I heard Pacquiao say while watching a Filipino News report while eating at a Filipino restaurant just a few moments ago.There was just too much noise in that place. But I'm sure it captures the essence of what Pacquiao said (paraphrased):

"Let us all pray for our brothers and sisters in Japan in this time of great suffering."

In a follow up, Pacquiao said: "I am very happy that there has not been any looting. The Japanese have always been known as a people who would pull together during times of great crisis."
    Manny praising his Asian brothers and sisters.

Comment

Is that comment a direct insult to Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Is that comment a direct insult to Floyd Mayweather?
        More of a generic statement. The kind politicians like to make.

What do you mean by "insult to Floyd Mayweather"?

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          Those are Asians alright!

Comment

Originally posted by featherFist View Post
            Those are Asians alright!
            Those shameful Japanese looting emptied homes and buildings during a natural disaster.

Comment

Working...
            X