Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

land of the free Home of the Brave..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You can't just drive away from a police officer once he has stopped you, unless he tells you it's ok to go. So she escalated the situation. And then her kid getting out of the van worsened it.

I realize black people are terrified of white cops but you still can't go around disobeying police orders.
      There was absolutely no reason to open fire on the car just because she is fleeing, whether she had kids in there or not. Cops are trained to "shoot to kill" and I see no reason why that cop thought she deserved to die for driving away.

Comment

The officer shouldn't have fired upon the vehicle and should be disciplined for that but drivers should know the time to fight a ticket is in the courtroom not on the road. She endangered her whole family with her foolish acts.

Comment

The problem with the police force starts with one simple statement:

"Stop! Or I'll shoot!"

It's like damn - I didn't do sheeyit - go find some crime....and it seems like some people think "I know this mofo ain't gonna shoot me (or my kids?)"...until they get SHOT.

I don't know where she's from but I expect every cop in America to react like that (assuming the audio/video wasn't edited in any way).

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            The officer shouldn't have fired upon the vehicle and should be disciplined for that but drivers should know the time to fight a ticket is in the courtroom not on the road. She endangered her whole family with her foolish acts.
            Some jurisdictions will disable car tires if there is a danger of flight, but they would do that with a shotgun from extreme close range, not with a 9mm service pistol which is unlikely to damage them. He's in trouble, no question. Everyone else is fine.

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            The problem with the police force starts with one simple statement:

"Stop! Or I'll shoot!"
            Or in this case "Please wait there in your vehicle ma'am while I get you your speeding ticket." Fascist pigs!

Comment

Hopefully some heads are chopped. Lady shouldve just listened but the trigger happy pig shouldnt started firing. She aint Chapo lol It was a fuccin ticket ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                There was absolutely no reason to open fire on the car just because she is fleeing, whether she had kids in there or not. Cops are trained to "shoot to kill" and I see no reason why that cop thought she deserved to die for driving away.
                She was evading arrest at that point and the kid technically attacked an officer to prevent him from doing his job. I wouldn't fire at the vehicle but at the same time I can see why that officer felt the situation had escalated and lost his cool.

That family is lucky that no one got killed due to their silly behavior. It was totally unnecessary for things to get that far. Just pay the damn ticket or fight it in court if you think you are in the right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  She was evading arrest at that point and the kid technically attacked an officer to prevent him from doing his job. I wouldn't fire at the vehicle but at the same time I can see why that officer felt the situation had escalated and lost his cool.

That family is lucky that no one got killed due to their silly behavior. It was totally unnecessary for things to get that far. Just pay the damn ticket or fight it in court if you think you are in the right.
                  Yes the woman and her son are clearly in the wrong here as well but cops are trained to handle these situations, and not with gun fire. Thats if their lives are in immediate danger. I see no reason why he would fire. If he easily "losses his cool", he shouldnt be a cop

Comment

That's a lot going on just for a speeding ticket, stupid broad.

Comment

Working...
                    X