Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u rather see Floyd fight Pac or Garcia Matthyse winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming Pac obliterates Rios as expected, obviously him. Anyone pretending he wouldn't still be the best possible opponent for Mayweather is lying to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Garcia-Floyd....good lord...that's almost as bad as the Khan fight
      Almost? It's worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Almost? It's worse.

well, i was thinking about Garcia Sr vs Floyd Sr during the pressers...both **** fights...just tryin to look for positives

Comment

As much as I'd like Matthysse-Mayweather, it's easily Pac. The amount of interest in that fight will build right back up to what it was 4 years ago as soon as the promotion starts working its magic.

Can't think of many people in my circle who wouldn't tune in.

Comment

I don't u dont understand why ppl say PAC past it he got robbed aganst Tim and was winning every round against Marquez except the 2knock downs

Comment

even after the KO, pac is still the only one who can give floyd a fight. unless floyd moves up to face ggg or martinez.

Comment

Pac first, then Matthysse. He should fight the guy he's been shamelessly ducking for years first.
                But hey, if he fights Matthysse that would be the biggest puncher and KO ratio he ever dared go for in his impecable cherry picking carrer.
                Hell, Victor Ortiz was mauling his ass until he KOed him illegaly.

Comment

If Pac looks like the Pac of old against Rios, then I'd rather see Floyd-Pac. If not, give me the winner of Lucas v. Danny.

Comment

Manny, Manny, or Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Anyone who picks Garcia-Lucas is a liar

PAC-Floyd is still the biggest fight in boxing
                      They're not only lying to themselves. They regard people like they're all dumb little 4 year olds. But you can't blame them. They have to lie. They love Floyd too much. They have to defend him. Hehe..

Comment

Working...
                      X