No announcement yet.

I am now convinced posters on here have serious issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    lmfao!! That was epic. All for a boxer who doesn't even give a shit about him.
    nothing can ever top the craziness or lameness that Larry displays when someone disses his boy.

He threatened to make a diss song first. When 50 and Floyd didn't respond he spammed his twitter with death threats

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    I am now convinced posters on here have serious issues

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      When was the last time you remember a fight getting stopped because of a broken nose?
      You mean a nose broken by a punch or a nose broken by a headbutt?

It's important to make the distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        You mean a nose broken by a punch or a nose broken by a headbutt?

It's important to make the distinction.
        No it's not. The fight was stopped because according to the doctors he wasn't able to continue fighting anymore. Doctors don't care if it was broken because of a punch or a headbutt, a broken nose is a broken nose.

Comment

had Floyd fought thru his headbutt from Ortiz I bet this guy larry would be clowning garcia right now

Comment

Garcia just beat the living hell out of Salido,dropped him 4 times,and Salido breaks his nose with an illegal headbutt and Garcias the b1tch??wow and some posters claimed he was running??he dropped the guy 4 times busted him up and he was running??its called boxing for crying out loud..was he suppose to stand in 1 spot and just throw a bunch of punches like some drunk in a bar??and why continue with a broken nose that was cause by a deliberate headbutt? so Salido could target it and get a chance to win via headbutt??really..the posts on this site amaze the hell out of me..learn the sport or fuck off..props to Garcia you beat that ass easily
            it was ruled accidental! Fact! It happens in boxing!

Your speculation is irrelevant!

Comment

Garcia just beat the living hell out of Salido,dropped him 4 times,and Salido breaks his nose with an illegal headbutt and Garcias the b1tch??wow and some posters claimed he was running??he dropped the guy 4 times busted him up and he was running??its called boxing for crying out loud..was he suppose to stand in 1 spot and just throw a bunch of punches like some drunk in a bar??and why continue with a broken nose that was cause by a deliberate headbutt? so Salido could target it and get a chance to win via headbutt??really..the posts on this site amaze the hell out of me..learn the sport or fuck off..props to Garcia you beat that ass easily
              The point people like you seem to miss is that as soon as this boy was faced with the slightest bit of adversity, it frightened him and when a way out was presented to him he was happy to take it.

If you think that is a good thing than you are the one who needs to learn about this sport son.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                had Floyd fought thru his headbutt from Ortiz I bet this guy larry would be clowning garcia right now
                You had too many at the fight party I see. Floyd knocked him out. Go to bed

Comment

I was convinced of that after a day on boxingscene..the posters on here are nut cases..they don't love the sport they love the nut swear of the idol fighter they worship.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    No it's not. The fight was stopped because according to the doctors he wasn't able to continue fighting anymore. Doctors don't care if it was broken because of a punch or a headbutt, a broken nose is a broken nose.
                    Do you know boxing at all?

If a fight is stopped by the doctors because of punishment inflicted by legal blows then the guy who has the broken nose loses.

If a fight is stopped by the doctors because of punishment inflicted by an unintentional foul, after 4 rounds it goes to the scorecards.

That's not an important distinction for you?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Do you know boxing at all?

If a fight is stopped by the doctors because of punishment inflicted by legal blows then the guy who has the broken nose loses.

If a fight is stopped by the doctors because of punishment inflicted by an unintentional foul, after 4 rounds it goes to the scorecards.

That's not an important distinction for you?
                      Hes repeating that dumb **** in every thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X