Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom line...JMM is Pacquio's sole stain and will haunt him for ever unless....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    PACACA dont want none of Juan Manuel Marquez!!! Hell fight Mosely next cuz its the safest fight for him!!! Juan Manuel would F_CK PACACA up if theres a third fight and Mayweather would slap the **** out of PACACA.
    Dude and Im not even out to disrespect PACQUIAO either.....the kid is legit.....he can fight.....can't no one take what he has done up to now away from him......im simply stating fact.......Pac JMM NEEDS to happen....for them for us.....for the world.......it NEEDS to go down!

If Pac were to fuk JMM up in the III then more power to him.....but I got a feeling JMM would be more than up to the task!!!

Comment

I never said PACACA couldnt fight!! Im just saying what I feel!! He would beat Mosely but he cant beat Mayweather or Marquez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
        I never said PACACA couldnt fight!! Im just saying what I feel!! He would beat Mosely but he cant beat Mayweather or Marquez!!!
        He would most def beat Mosley......May and JMM .......it remains to be seen......that's why both those fights gots to go down!!!

Comment

Every great fighter has his arch rival. Ali had Frazier. Leonard had Duran. Hagler had Leonard. etc.

it's what makes them greats, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            Marquez should just move on with his life if this fight never happens. Crying like a baby.

I dont hear Pac crying about that judge who made a scoring error in the 1st fight.

I dont hear Jose Luis Castillo crying about the fact he got robbed against Floyd
            I agree with thus 100%. who the fcuk scores a 3 knockdown round 10-7 when the rules and whole world scores it 10-6. That little scoring error cost pacquiao the fight. Do your own research people. This is very true

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Every great fighter has his arch rival. Ali had Frazier. Leonard had Duran. Hagler had Leonard. etc.

it's what makes them greats, imo.
              Trilogy!!! that's what im talkin bout!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

who you trying to convince slick? you actin like marquez lately, all the shirts, the rhetoric. it seems you & marquez are the ones trying real hard to convince yourselves that you beat pac or whatever.

stain?

what's marquez best win?

old barerra who knocked him down?

pac is way past marquez in every way.

marquez just looks pathetic,lame, desperate, & obsessed with all his antics. Like pac just ****ed marquez in the azzz & kicked him off the bed & wont return juan's phone calls. marquez reminds me of that crazy b*tch in that movie called single white female starring bridgette fonda.

Time for a new movie starring juan manuel marquez & manny pacquiao:

BFM
                (bitter female mexican).

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I agree with thus 100%. who the fcuk scores a 3 knockdown round 10-7 when the rules and whole world scores it 10-6. That little scoring error cost pacquiao the fight. Do your own research people. This is very true
                  Hahhah great sigy........I was like "what cupcakes?" for like a few then I was like......ahhh there they are......ahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                    who you trying to convince slick? you actin like marquez lately, all the shirts, the rhetoric. it seems you & marquez are the ones trying real hard to convince yourselves that you beat pac or whatever.

stain?

what's marquez best win?

old barerra who knocked him down?

pac is way past marquez in every way.

marquez just looks pathetic,lame, desperate, & obsessed with all his antics. Like pac just ****ed marquez in the azzz & kicked him off the bed & wont return juan's phone calls. marquez reminds me of that crazy b*tch in that movie called single white female starring bridgette fonda.

Time for a new movie starring juan manuel marquez & manny pacquiao:

BFM
                    (bitter female mexican).
                    You know what the easeast way for Pac to shut up JMM and the antics and the shirts and all that mess.......(including me posting on this forum) its to fight him.........do it.......don't puss out.........don't be a *****.........just do it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                      Yes he will......you are right...........we will be stained by that....and pac by this.....

....unless pac man's up and fights him.......
                      HOYA will beat marquez EAZY. That is what he is thinking on that pic...

Comment

Working...
                      X