Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincecum got that powerade bath.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      And overall, I would take Verlander over Kershaw. This year probably I would take Kershaw. When it comes to careers. I go Verlander.

Verlander is 31 and he's already falling apart. That's what happens with power pitchers. He's only had a season with an era under 3 twice, while Kershaw has done it 5 straight years.

Comment

• Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-25-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          The no no can always be appreciated.....

Comment

• Tough loss last night.....still up two doe.....gotta heat up to go in right!

Comment

• As a Dodgers fan, I'm very disappointed with the team. To have such a small lead while playing in such a bad division is embarrassing. I think this team will fold if they make the playoffs. They aren't clutch and don't score enough runs. They're inept offensively. This team is offering a very poor return for a $200+million payroll. This team looks average to me. I hope they prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                As a Dodgers fan, I'm very disappointed with the team. To have such a small lead while playing in such a bad division is embarrassing. I think this team will fold if they make the playoffs. They aren't clutch and don't score enough runs. They're inept offensively. This team is offering a very poor return for a $200+million payroll. This team looks average to me. I hope they prove me wrong.
                Pretty much what this guy said........specially the prove me wrong thing...but we all know money does not always = success...lets hope we got the Magic touch ........time will tell

Comment

• Sorry 2 see no true Dodger fans in this joint !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Sorry 2 see no true Dodger fans in this joint !
                    It's true it's true...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      As a Dodgers fan, I'm very disappointed with the team. To have such a small lead while playing in such a bad division is embarrassing. I think this team will fold if they make the playoffs. They aren't clutch and don't score enough runs. They're inept offensively. This team is offering a very poor return for a $200+million payroll. This team looks average to me. I hope they prove me wrong.
                      The division is bad but lets not overlook the Giants. They have a great team and have proved it by winning the series twice in the past few years. It's always been between the two so it's no surprise it'll go down to the wire.

High payroll doesn't guarantee a winning team so I wouldn't pay to much attention to that, just look at the A's for example. They have serious weaknesses offensively though so lets just hope they get hot at the right time and that Greinke is 100% for the postseason.

Comment

Working...
                      X