Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum and Roach prefer Pacquiao to fight Mosley next, Ducking Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    ? One of those fighters is going to lose. Roach and Arum are rooting for Mosley to win, for obvious reasons.
    Mayweather is the tougher fight for Pac.
    OR...they don't want to have to deal with Mayweather on the negotiation table. Fact of the matter is, Mosley will be easier to deal with and is 1000x more respectful to Pac and his team than the Mayweathers. I'm sure there's even some passive aggressive intent (screwing Mayweather out of the big money)

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      all possibilities for a pac floyd fight were gone.. either team wont agree to demands.. i guess your thread title is wrong.. whos ducking who??
      I'm not saying Manny is ducking Floyd, I don't think he is,
      I think the people around him are

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        OR...they don't want to have to deal with Mayweather on the negotiation table. Fact of the matter is, Mosley will be easier to deal with and is 1000x more respectful to Pac and his team than the Mayweathers. I'm sure there's even some passive aggressive intent (screwing Mayweather out of the big money)

Yeah Mosley would be easier to deal with because he would take a 30-70 split and it would be an easier fight for Pac. It has nothing to do with being respectful. Don't believe the hype. We are talking about grown men here. Yeah it would be some passive aggressive intent to screw Mayweather out of money..only because they know Floyd would derail their gravy train.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
          I'm not saying Manny is ducking Floyd, I don't think he is,
          I think the people around him are
          Exactly!!!!

Comment

Arum and Roach deinatley are ducking floyd, they already have ducked him, but the only problem for pacquiao is that mayweather is gunna beat mosley and raoch/arum will have nowhere to hide.

Comment

Floyd would exercise his rematch clause before he allows a Pac vs Mosley.

Comment

I dont see it as a duck at all
                I see it as punishing Floyd and making him wait
                Floyd pulled a ***** move with the test
                now Manny is gonna pull a bit ch move and fight someone else
                hahaha
                either that or its just a ploy for negotiating purposes
                Either way manny loses both fights

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
                  Floyd would exercise his rematch clause before he allows a Pac vs Mosley.
                  If I rekon a rematch is only if he loses

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Real talk. Bob, Roach, and Pac are the real reason why the fight didn't happen, and it will never happen. They know that Floyd is too skilled for Pac, they know that it would be a Brain vs Brawn fight if it ever happen. Bob is more to blame than anyone else, he's a scumbag.
                    How is that real talk? It's an opinion, there is no factual content at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                      How is that real talk? It's an opinion, there is no factual content at all.
                      Your opinion contains none as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X