Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Chavez.

Till Tim Bradley takes over.

Comment

I know he doesn't have the resume at that particular weight, but I'd give Mayweather a great shot at beating anyone on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        At his best, Locche beats everyone on the list.
        lol?

the post has to be longer according to the website, so i wrote this last part
        but all i intended to say was "lol?"

Comment

What time is it?

HAWK TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Be fun to see Locche's defensive mastery against Pryor's relentless pressure and work rate.
            Locche would have Aaron looking foolish at times but Pryor would keep throwing all night and have Locche firmly on the defence getting little off himself, Hawk takes it on aggression and workrate imo

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I know he doesn't have the resume at that particular weight, but I'd give Mayweather a great shot at beating anyone on that list.
              I would too actually. Floyd looked like his punches had some real snap at 140 and i know it was against a past it GATTI but he put in a career best performance at the weight too. Then again he DID get rocked by the oh so average Chop Chop Corley....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Not to start an NSB style war if someone sees the two names together, but I have a hard time seeing Pacquiao lose to anyone at 140. That was the best Pacquiao, even though it was one fight against Hatton. He's not losing a firefight to anyone IMO, so I'd take him over Chavez and Pryor, and at 140 he was good enough to beat Mayweather, though it's certainly not a given.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Not to start an NSB style war if someone sees the two names together, but I have a hard time seeing Pacquiao lose to anyone at 140. That was the best Pacquiao, even though it was one fight against Hatton. He's not losing a firefight to anyone IMO, so I'd take him over Chavez and Pryor, and at 140 he was good enough to beat Mayweather, though it's certainly not a given.
                  You think he has the power to step Chavez getting to his rib cage? If he doesn't, then I think it would tell as the fight went on and JCC would sweep the final rounds.

I voted Pryor, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    You think he has the power to step Chavez getting to his rib cage? If he doesn't, then I think it would tell as the fight went on and JCC would sweep the final rounds.

I voted Pryor, by the way.
                    I do. PEDs or no, Pacquiao has fight changing power at every weight he's fought at. Chavez may have an incredible chin, but he would feel Pacquiao's punches. I just don't think any fighter that doesn't have a ridiculous size advantage will outfight Pacquiao.

Comment

In terms of resume its obviously Chavez. But Pryor vs Chavez would be a phuking classic a 50/50 if there ever was one

Comment

Working...
                      X