Collapse
No announcement yet.

seeks and Destroys....Enjoy guys!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito has to beat Mosley otherwise he'd of lost to three of the divsions best

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
      Marg is an animal. Exciting fighter. Still breaks my heart watching that 11th round, but can't do anything but give Marg props.

Can't wait for the rematch, these two are what boxings about.

And for the record, I have very little doubt that Marg will take the rematch with Williams. That fight, IMO, was more about what Marg didn't do than what PWill did.
      Yeah that 11th round was all Marg. If he steps it up and fires the jets early I can see him fighting like that from the opening bell in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
        Yeah that 11th round was all Marg. If he steps it up and fires the jets early I can see him fighting like that from the opening bell in the rematch.
        The 11th round I was referring to was the Cotto fight(Cotto fan, not one of the super biased ones though). That round is really tough to watch, Cotto has just got nothing left, and it happened so gradually it was amazing. That was the quintessential Margarito fight, fight of his life man. He's a great champ, love havin guys like him, Cotto, and PWill on top of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          Margarito has to beat Mosley otherwise he'd of lost to three of the divsions best
          huh his only loss of late is a close decision to williams?

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post

????????? Only guy I know that beat him is Williams, and that was a close fight.

Please for the love of God don't mention Clottey's BRUISED hand.

Comment

The 11th round I was referring to was the Cotto fight(Cotto fan, not one of the super biased ones though). That round is really tough to watch, Cotto has just got nothing left, and it happened so gradually it was amazing. That was the quintessential Margarito fight, fight of his life man. He's a great champ, love havin guys like him, Cotto, and PWill on top of the division.
              Did you have tears in your eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                Did you have tears in your eyes?
                Close man, I'll be honest. I'm over it though, lookin foward to the rematch. The amount of punishment Marg can take is legendary.

Comment

margarito is a beast!!!!
                  UNSTOPPABLE!!

Comment

Close man, I'll be honest. I'm over it though, lookin foward to the rematch. The amount of punishment Marg can take is legendary.
                    i had watery eyes when jones lost to glenn johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                      ????????? Only guy I know that beat him is Williams, and that was a close fight.

Please for the love of God don't mention Clottey's BRUISED hand.
                      lol thats another one Margarito is a scary journyman

Comment

Working...
                      X