Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT truck spotted in front of Top Rank building.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares today August 2 1980 Tommy Hearns won the title against Pipino Cuavas

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Just surprised TMT has a truck to be honest. What do they need it for, carting around Floyd's strippers?
      Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Some guy called "Boxing Memes" on facebook posted this picture. What do you think?

Mayweather planning very secret announcement, with few fights left on the contract, is he planning to go out with the big one?

Or is this just a random coincidence?

Yeah he's being very secretive by supposedly showing up to a TR building in a truck with huge TMT logos all over it.

Is he planning to go out with the big one? Exactly which one is that? Is it the big one against Manny Pacquiao like the big one between Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis? Or like the big rematch between Roy Jones Jr and Bernard Hopkins?

Floyd is a coward and a disgraceful joke.

Comment

I was the eternal optimist even up until a year or so that 'the' money fight would push through. Now I don't have much hope.

Mayweather has a Showtime contract and Pac probably (rumored) has a HBO one.

Comment

I think I saw a post from J'Leon Love saying he had a good time sparring at Top Rank's gym. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Comment

May is a coward!He will never fight Pacman......

Comment

Floyd was looking for Manny and manny ran in the TR house looking for his daddy Bob to keep Floyd off his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
                  May is a coward!He will never fight Pacman......
                  But Manny is the one who turned down the fight, flat out. and he got out of the first fight cause he is scared of needle, then because Bob said he needed to build a stadium. lol ALL DUCKS BY MANNY

Comment

Working...
                  X