No announcement yet.

The Guerrero Berto fight convinced me . Putting Money on Cotto KO/TKO. Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guerrero Berto fight convinced me . Putting Money on Cotto KO/TKO. Easy

I won big on Guerrero. Easy work. Fight went exactly like how I THOUGHT it was going to go. Easy work.

After watching some Trout fights, I realize this guy is a fruad. Imma put my money on a Cotto Stoppage/ko.

The best thing is I got 5 TIMES AS MUCH MONEY NOW to put on Cotto as compare to before. why? CUZ BERTO GOT BEATEN DOWN. (just like I called it)
    Nope. I do not doubt you. Cotto tko or ko
    77.78%
    Yes. You got lucky... Cotto will either lose or win a decision/.
    22.22%

Saw another Trout fight just now..

Cotto's gonna fry him up good, Austin is cooked and it's gonna be delicious as I 8x my winnings in a matter of 2 WEEKS.

Comment

I thought you were wrong about Berto-Guerrero but you were right. I still don't agree that the reason Berto lost was his time out of the ring. I think Guerrero won because he fought well and proved to be the better fighter. I agree that Cotto will beat Trout because I saw a video of him getting knocked down by Vanes and some other videos of him. He is to slow without much variety in his punches and I don't think he can handle Cotto's hand speed, accurate combinations, heavy jab, and power. Are you betting Cotto to win only by KO or just betting Cotto to win by KO or on points? What is the payoff? I know Cotto is a solid betting favorite and most fans expect him to win. I bet the fights when I think I see a good bet. I usually bet $100 but I'll bet up to $500 if I think it's a great bet. I always bet at least $100 on Canelo except for his last fight when he was a 20 to 1 favorite and there was no money to be made.I did not bet the Berto -Guerrero fight.I only bet when I like the odds and I am pretty sure about how the fight will end. It is just for fun and I don't bet more than I can afford to lose. I think I am slightly ahead overall.

Comment

By the way if the Cotto-Canelo fight happens I will be betting my $500 max bet on Canelo to win.

Comment

well placed money, cotto will brutalize

Comment

Which site are you uitlizing? What are the odds?

Comment

Cotto vs Trout will end after 12 rounds of boxing.

There will be no KO.

Comment

I think it goes the distance. Not sure Cotto will win either but I am not sure Trout will get a decision if its pretty close.

Your money, no risk no reward.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Working...
                X