No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Marquez: Tim Bradley Would Not Last Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Marquez: Tim Bradley Would Not Last Six Rounds

Moments after the official verdict of the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley fight was announced, members of the media and various boxing insiders began pouring into the MGM Grand’s media center in anticipation towards the evening’s post-fight press conference.

Bradley would score a shocking upset, coming away with a split-decision verdict over Pacquiao after two 115-113 scorecards were read in his favor while the third 115-113 tally was for the sport’s only eight-division champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Marquez could KO Bradley but he could certainly beat him. Marquez should be able to pick him apart to a decision...that is if Arum doesn't buy off the judges again.

Comment

The only thing JMM could beat Bradley at is piss drinking. He'd drink gallons and gallons before Bradley took a sip.

Bradley would KO JMM's old ass.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        The only thing JMM could beat Bradley at is piss drinking. He'd drink gallons and gallons before Bradley took a sip.

Bradley would KO JMM's old ass.
        Ha! truly laughable! Marquez schools this kid.

Forget Manny Pacquiao, Marquez already schooled him 3 times. Bring on Bradley!

Make it happen uncle Bob, you greedy bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
          Ha! truly laughable! Marquez schools this kid.

Forget Manny Pacquiao, Marquez already schooled him 3 times. Bring on Bradley!

Make it happen uncle Bob, you greedy bastard!
          Bring it on, but is being greedy a bad thing?

Comment

Probably not six rounds, but I believe Marquez would dominate Bradley. This coming from a guy who dislikes Marquez's begging ways.

Point is, Bradley is just not ready for prime time.

Guerrero, Khan, Berto, Ortiz, Marquez >>>>>> Bradley

Maidana vs Bradley I would think is competitive.

Comment

Styles make fights. Bradley could handle JMM with ease.

Comment

Yes, I think Tim lost to Manny, but with a fractured foot
                and a sprained ankle. What kind of heart does it take to go 12 rounds with a phenom like Manny and not get dropped and still stay competitive? Styles make fights, so I don't think Marquez would have the same success Manny had. Tim has proved to me that he is a true champion, but a win over Marquez would prove that he belongs in that elite group. But then again, Marquez didn't look like an elite fighter with Floyd. So, you just never know until they fight.

Comment

Marquez is a technical master, hard to doubt him even at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                    Yes, I think Tim lost to Manny, but with a fractured foot
                    and a sprained ankle. What kind of heart does it take to go 12 rounds with a phenom like Manny and not get dropped and still stay competitive? Styles make fights, so I don't think Marquez would have the same success Manny had. Tim has proved to me that he is a true champion, but a win over Marquez would prove that he belongs in that elite group. But then again, Marquez didn't look like an elite fighter with Floyd. So, you just never know until they fight.
                    JMM just had went up 2 weight classes and put on improper weight for PBF. you shouldnt use that fight as a measuring stick for JMM eliteness. JMM is ELITE !

Comment

Working...
                    X