Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tryed roids ask me questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many people on designer drugs now.There's too much money involved in sport the need to cheat is inherent.This is what people do not understand.Main problem is many people have never played any sport and they argue over stuff they have no knowledge of.
    People use performance enhancers just to look good for the beach,how much more where millions of $$$ are involved?You guys need to realise that testers are always a step behind cheats.By the time people get caught it's usually years after the drug has been in massive circulation.

Comment

get your cheating ass of this forum no room for cheaters if i ever found out that i competed against a guy who had taken roids i swear on babys life i would shoot the ****

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
        get your cheating ass of this forum no room for cheaters if i ever found out that i competed against a guy who had taken roids i swear on babys life i would shoot the ****
        You will never know mate.The real cheats are slick,a lot of research goes into this thing,it's a multi billion $$ industry compared to the small budgets of the regulatory authorities

Comment

Do roids taste like chicken?

Comment

you tried estrogen? man, after a month upload a picture of your man-boobs better yet take a picture of your chest right now as well so we can see the before and after of estrogen. you will also not be having facial hair if you previously have. at least youll need not shave for awhile, the worst thing that may happen in a months time is your penis retracting inside creating a pee hole resembling a vagina.

Comment

Working...
            X