Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

with the alarming rate at which black men are shot and killed by police....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can also delve much deeper about the psychology as to why young black men act the way they act which puts them at a distinct danger with police interactions but i feel that thread will be locked up despite not breaking any rules.

racism do racism doe....

you cant solve and really talk about the problem because the racist card is always pulled.

people get banned, threads get locked up....

the answer is pretty obvious to me why young black men are in jail but somehow the neo liberal cultural marxists who never grew up with black people got it all figured out....

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      eh, sometimes. but not all the time.

the videos are all over youtube. cops getting owned about not knowing their own rights.
      Thats because everyone has a damn camera now.

Old days...

STFU or I make u eat this nightstick

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        i can also delve much deeper about the psychology as to why young black men act the way they act which puts them at a distinct danger with police interactions but i feel that thread will be locked up despite not breaking any rules.

racism do racism doe....

you cant solve and really talk about the problem because the racist card is always pulled.

people get banned, threads get locked up....

the answer is pretty obvious to me why young black men are in jail but somehow the neo liberal cultural marxists who never grew up with black people got it all figured out....
        just say whats on your mind man. it's not your thread so hopefully it won't get locked up. nothing is worded in a racist manner. spill the beans.

Comment

just say whats on your mind man. it's not your thread so hopefully it won't get locked up. nothing is worded in a racist manner. spill the beans.
          ive said it before here and only one person replied to it.

it deserves its own thread but its too hot right now....

Comment

They dont respect the police in the hood man its common knowledge. If you are a trouble maker you try to impress your homies by defying authority.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              They dont respect the police in the hood man its common knowledge. If you are a trouble maker you try to impress your homies by defying authority.
              nobody respects cops these days it's just some people are good at putting up a front and acting like a submissive b*tch when one pulls you over.

Comment

nobody respects cops these days it's just some people are good at putting up a front and acting like a submissive b*tch when one pulls you over.
                Cops scare me to be honest. A lot of them abuse authority, they also like to make you look soft if you are a guy, they are waiting for you to try something so they can use their gun.

Comment

Cops scare me to be honest. A lot of them abuse authority, they also like to make you look soft if you are a guy, they are waiting for you to try something so they can use their gun.
                  yup. that's why i wish i knew how to rig my car with audio and video devices just so i can advise the cop beforehand that for my safety he is being audio and video recorded. the camera is literally the only way to deter a cop from violating your rights. and you better make sure your videos are backed up on the cloud because they are experts at deleting film.

Comment

This is very true. In Los Angeles, my uncle (mother's brother) and father, who were in their early twenties, were drinking malt liquor with some buddies in a public area on some steps, bumping tunes from a boombox. This is in the early eighties.

A white cop pulls up and gives orders to my uncle.

"Give me your I.D."

"I'm not giving you shit," my uncle said.

Every time my dad tells me this story his face lights up. He was like Oh snap, this crazy motherfucker just told off a cop!

The cop inspects my uncle's I.D. and is shocked by what he sees.

"This is a military I.D." the cop says.

My uncle just came back from the Navy, where he got into fights with other sailors, including a big black dude who tried to punk him and got his ass kicked. He told me that he used to be the street fighting champion in his neighborhood in Los Angeles. Then he said he wasn't the champion after a while. He wasn't a gang member, just a regular tough ass dude who wouldn't back down from a street fight.

Street fighting is dangerous, even though I do it and have only received two ass whoopings (cuts, black eyes, damaged bones, etc.). You have to cherrypick your fights, believe it or not. My uncle was knocked out by a crowbar once, never KO'd by a punch. My little bro also gets into street fights. He took a big socket wrench to the back of the head without getting knocked out. Our family has good chins, from my mom and dad's side. That's the danger in street fighting though. Anything goes. It's fun though. It's a rush like no other. Nothing boosts the ego more than physically dominating another human being.
                    Last edited by punchr; 07-08-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Shame on black people for not realizing America is a police state.

Comment

Working...
                      X