Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights Out decked him pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      He did give Wilder a chance. Saying that someone needs to prove themselves is not writing them off. At the moment Wilder has simply been knocking out bums; it has yet to be seen if he can replicate his performances against fighters of a higher calibre. I don't think he can, he's too sloppy; he will more than likely be okay against the current crop of heavyweights, sans Wlad, but I'm hoping that he gets planted on his ass face for the 10 count.
      Tyson was beating tomato cans early in his career as well. He didn't really beat anyone significant over the course of his own career. He'd beaten a limited Berbick, a light-heavy weight in Spinks and a washed-up Larry Holmes....Tony Tucker,Bruno, Ruddock, Bone-crusher Smith were b-level guys who were blown out by Lewis. He got bummed out by Douglas, became Holyfield's and Lewis's *****.

Wilder has time to prove his worth; he should help him with some good advice, rather, he seems to be hoping for him to fail. I may have handled it a little differently than Wilder by turning a negative into a positive, but you can't blame him for reacting the way he did. Tyson basically said he's not doing anything his 3yr old could not have done, which to me serves to diminish the guy's shine.

He talks about Scott, but Deontay's Scott is to Tyson's Bruce Seldon. I agree that the kid needs improvement, but rather than criticize him, why doesn't he point out areas for him to work on? It is as if everyone is waiting for the kid to get knocked out to say, "i told you so!" Tyson needs to chill, as he's been on rampage criticizing certain fighters, trying to seek some kind of validation.

Every boxer's career can be dissected and scrutinized to find flaws, so Tyson really need to fall back.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
        I love James Toney stepping up for Iron Mike. What is Wilder desperate for attention?? Now I wanna see Wilder kayo. Why not call out the Klitscko's? Your talking about Iron Mike??
        It was a lame thing to do. Mike never put em down. He was just simply saying we havent seen enough yet because his fights end quick. Wilder showed a lack of class and that kinda stuff loses fans. It lost me. Dude is wack. Just for attention. Respect your legends young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          Wilder only responded and is justified in what he did. he didn't go around saying stuff about Tyson and Tyson as a lengend should not have mentioned a 3yr old. That's disrespectful at the least.
          i agree. wilder is a legit top 10 HW, he won an olympic medal after boxing just two years. no three year old can accomplish that.

i agree wilder is still largely untested, but mike was being a d!ck imo considering the way he put it. was wilder a d!ck back? sure he was, but you have to stand up for yourself.

toney is just looking for any fight that will get him back in the spotlight. im a huge fan of the fighter he once was but right now dude needs to hang em up. wilder might actually beat him which would be tragic to watch.

Comment

Wilder owned him with that final comment

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Wilder owned him with that final comment
              not sure about that. grace jones was pretty damn funny,,lol. got to love toney,,,hes a character

Comment

Wilder is a certified b1tch just like Floyd. Fuk those 2 fake @ss scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
                  Wilder is a certified b1tch just like Floyd. Fuk those 2 fake @ss scrubs.
                  I used to root for wilder and always thought he was a likeable kid but this definitely turned me away. tyson didnt say anything to warrant that remark. total lack of respect

Comment

Wilder came off as a douche

Comment

wilder would get his ass whooped in either of these guys primes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X