No announcement yet.

best chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Mariusz Wach could make this list. Those bombs he took from Wlad and kept coming was crazy. I honestly found it hard to keep my eyes open during the 8th round, that Shiz looked inhumane.
    He was juicing, tho.

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
    I think you have your facts a little mixed up Bodyshot3. Froch was dropped by Taylor, hurt and wobbled by Dirrell and was wobbled and had his nose broken by Kessler. Sure his chin is as tough as nails but he is not Superman. If Dirrell would have stepped on the gas and stopped playing around, he could have stopped Froch.
    Agreed. Froch got staggered by Taylor, Dirrel, Kessler, and AA IIRC.

Very good chin but not the best in Boxing, IMO.

Comment

Margarito. I criticize him a lot but not when it comes to his ability to take a punch.

I think somebody that is on their way to getting on this list is Robert Guerrero. He took some vicous shots in his last two fights.

Comment

Can see it no other way than Margarito.
        Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Really dislike Margarito, but that was after 8 rounds of flush combos from Mosley.

It looked like a mismatch, and any other welterweight would've met the same fate after all that punishment. Much sooner, too.

Granite chins can be cracked.

Comment

Margarito.

Comment

Chavez Jr took a terrible beating, more punishment than Margs took against Mosley. Of the last 10yrs Id say Mosey and DLH had the best chins.

Comment

Wach took a terrible beating from hardest puncher in the world.He should be on your list. Shane Mosley and Adamek also have a great chins

Comment

Good list........

Comment

Golden Boy

Comment

Good list except Froch being dropped by feather fisted Taylor, Kessler got better chin than Froch just to name one.

Comment

Working...
                    X