• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by freakzilladark View Post
          Sign me up. The Cotto Cartel needs a member actually named Cotto. Llevo 5 años esperando esta pelea, Se le acabo el invicto a Floyd. War Cotto!
          Welcome to the Cartel!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            We Never left baby!

WAR COTTO!!!
            +1

WAR COTTO can't wait till May 5

Comment

• I want in.

Cotto will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Are you here to support Cotto or just to trash on Floyd? Like I told you before I dont believe you are a Cotto fan, just a Floyd hater. Other than Margarito, Cotto dont trash talk about his opponent. He respects everyone. We support him and we dont act like fools trashing on the opponents. Instead of making fun of Floyd try injecting some intelligent perspective in the fight not a repetitive argument which prove you are just hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                  Welcome to the Cartel!!!!
                  where is this original members invite?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Are you here to support Cotto or just to trash on Floyd? Like I told you before I dont believe you are a Cotto fan, just a Floyd hater. Other than Margarito, Cotto dont trash talk about his opponent. He respects everyone. We support him and we dont act like fools trashing on the opponents. Instead of making fun of Floyd try injecting some intelligent perspective in the fight not a repetitive argument which prove you are just hating.
                    Im here to support and trash on Floyd 1st off. And 2nd..i really dont give a **** what you believe. Instead of telling me how to post on the internet read back to through the thread and see why i posted the pics i did. Then you might learn to think before you speak. This is your 2nd or 3rd time you came to me with bull****. Im a Cotto fan wether you like it or not or believe it or not...Heres some advice for you..instead of worrying about what my objective is support your guy instead of trying to start some beef with me. Youre post on this this thread is all about me mostly...hmmmm whats that tell you!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Im here to support and trash on Floyd 1st off. And 2nd..i really dont give a **** what you believe. Instead of telling me how to post on the internet read back to through the thread and see why i posted the pics i did. Then you might learn to think before you speak. This is your 2nd or 3rd time you came to me with bull****. Im a Cotto fan wether you like it or not or believe it or not...Heres some advice for you..instead of worrying about what my objective is support your guy instead of trying to start some beef with me. Youre post on this this thread is all about me mostly...hmmmm whats that tell you!
                      My point. We dont need your low level of intelligence in the Cartel. You feel powerful behind the monitor calling boxers names. Real Cotto fans dont act like that. Grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X