What ya'll got planned tomorrow??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
    gonna sit in my apartment all by myself and watch the fight

dont want any ****in interruptions or run of the mill fans making loud noises and not even paying attention to the fight, while distracting me

this is how i like to watch all my fights

though i might have to put a towel under the door for this one, i might scream too loud and wake the neighbors if someone gets KTFO
    i feel you on that

Comment

get fucked up and pass out before the fight

Comment

Plenty of friends around, plenty of Hoegaarden, Boddingtons, Brahma, gonna probably have a BBQ or might just set a buffet up, probably both as some ****s are picky eaters.

Gonna put some classics on while we wait, probably Pintor vs Gomez and Lewis - Vitali and after depending on how the fight turns out either on the kinect or some more classics.

Then hopefully a kip before work at 6, probably won't happen though and I'm gonna be a drunken mess all day.

Comment

Gonna have my usual saturday junk food ready to go i.e double cheese burger, fries, wings and a nice drink to wash it down, then after David hopefully puts the smackdown on Wlad imma get me some snacks and peep the begining of the Copa America match and then finish the night watching the UFC!!..oh sh/t i'm loving this weekend .

Comment

see the fight. then get high. then beat off.

Comment

I would have been at the fight if I hadn't spent all my money on going to South America earlier in the year.

I will be a mates house with the guys that I went to the Ruiz fight with.

I get so excited for big fights (I feel like when I was a little kid at Christmas), I'm going to struggle to sleep tonight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                Lets hear it,1st big heavyweight fight in 8 years

imma have the catfish and cold beers on deck,watching the big screen with boxingscene pulled up
                Fish icecream already defrosting, eggs already hatched so I'm having that too, once the chicks die because their mother was last weekend's leftovers.

Comment

dank beer, grilled chicken or steak, and some rice. Watching on the big screen in HD with surround sound

hahhaa f-that--I'll coke it up too with some dominos, screw cookin

Comment

Invite a buddy over and grub on some shrimp and baked catfish. Couple of dogfish head 60 minute ipa's and I'll be set.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Invite a buddy over and grub on some shrimp and baked catfish. Couple of dogfish head 60 minute ipa's and I'll be set.
                      Dont get all drunk and pissed when haye loses. You cant get locked up, its very improtant that you're here to bump the fnf thresd every friday.

Comment

Working...
                      X