Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins was robbed in the Calzaghe fight ....Proof inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    No, it's your opinion of what counts as a landed punch. What is undeniable fact is that the judges and most people saw B-Hop gas after the 4th & Calzaghe take over the fight, B-Hop didn't come on strong until he got his rest in the 10th and that's it.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and the fight was close and could have gone one way or the other but B-Hop didn't do enough to win the fight in my opinion.
    how is it opinion when you can go back and watch to see what is landing and what is not? that's like saying it's your opinion the earth is flat but it's my opinion it's round. what counts as a landing punch is when you land a punch to a clean scoring area. even when you give calzaghe the benefit of the doubt with punches that barely graze hopkins he is still outlanded. its not a landed punch when you hit air, your opponents gloves, your opponents back, your opponents shoulders, your opponents back of the head.

watch this sequence of events. you probably think calzaghe is the one landing the punches when it's really the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      how is it opinion when you can go back and watch to see what is landing and what is not? that's like saying it's your opinion the earth is flat but it's my opinion it's round. what counts as a landing punch is when you land a punch to a clean scoring area. even when you give calzaghe the benefit of the doubt with punches that barely graze hopkins he is still outlanded. its not a landed punch when you hit air, your opponents gloves, your opponents back, your opponents shoulders, your opponents back of the head.

watch this sequence of events. you probably think calzaghe is the one landing the punches when it's really the other way around.

bernard hopkins got hisso stop crying and Drink your

Comment

• I can't believe people are talking about this disgraceful fight. Joe won COMFORTABLY. The fact that Hopkins tried to get the judges to take points off Clazaghe by faking low blows should be enough evidence that he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
          I can't believe people are talking about this disgraceful fight. Joe won COMFORTABLY. The fact that Hopkins tried to get the judges to take points off Clazaghe by faking low blows should be enough evidence that he lost.
          what you just said has nothing to do with scoring a fight and certainly contains no evidence. with ridiculous statements like this people continually prove my point over and over again that they only score fights based on emotion. they could care less about scoring round by round and using the criteria.

Comment

• I gave Calzaghe a 10-8 round when he bummed Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I gave Calzaghe a 10-8 round when he bummed Hopkins.
              now that was a devastating low "blow" heh heh

Comment

what you just said has nothing to do with scoring a fight and certainly contains no evidence. with ridiculous statements like this people continually prove my point over and over again that they only score fights based on emotion. they could care less about scoring round by round and using the criteria.
                Like the other users who posted here, I have seen the fight, and Calzaghe clearly won most rounds. What do you mean based on emotion? I don't understand what that means. Also, are you going to tell me that those were actually real low blows that landed? If they were, then Calzaghe must have awesome power, cuz Hopkins was whining like a lil biznitch.

Comment

• The UK Force are stronger with you

Comment

100 percent reality

Comment

Working...
                    X