X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] The Gayest Thread You Will Ever Read In Boxingscene

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...47#post7928647

Just read through it.

"...the experience was so enjoyable that we became friends!! now that's what im talking about! betting, losing yet you make a friend out of it.. that's a partner you'd like to deal with hmm??" - On Sugar Freddi

"...also with a bit of humor on the side.. funeka lost to fatty XD isn't that a guy you'd love to deal with??" - On Pension Killer

Look a the "XD" face Only girls I talk with use that LOL.

"...for you to make the gold room i'd have to have a really enjoyable, satisfying and just overall memorable betting experience with you!" - Lol wtf

"NOW!!!!!!! here are other notable mentions (MEANING: NOT NECESSARILY FRIENDLY OR OVER-ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCES"

Do you want to have sex with the guys you bet with or what?

"before you leave the thread... DANCE AT LEAST ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Asking a forum full of guys to dance with you.

On top of all of that...He has a girl name..and yes he is a he. And wait, it doesn't end there..listen to the built in song he put in his thread.

Lmfao this guy Robtc is a flaming ****!

Btw, no offense to Freddi or Pension Killer or any of the posters he mentioned..it's thread itself i'm talking about.

Comment

SF is cool so is Pension killer even if dem a fuk batty

lol

Nar on a real both are safe..
      None of them are bad like Mr.Herbert his the worse ive seen..
      But he actually admits it so its all good with him lol

Its those closet ones were talking about

Comment

He really is a f@g

Comment

how the hell did he get music in that thread?

Comment

Lmao I think he took off his little gay song he had that came up when you open the thread. I don't hear it anymore but if he took it off because of this thread then that'll be even funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
              how the hell did he get music in that thread?
              You can hear it? I can't hear it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...47#post7928647

Just read through it.

"...the experience was so enjoyable that we became friends!! now that's what im talking about! betting, losing yet you make a friend out of it.. that's a partner you'd like to deal with hmm??" - On Sugar Freddi

"...also with a bit of humor on the side.. funeka lost to fatty XD isn't that a guy you'd love to deal with??" - On Pension Killer

Look a the "XD" face Only girls I talk with use that LOL.

"...for you to make the gold room i'd have to have a really enjoyable, satisfying and just overall memorable betting experience with you!" - Lol wtf

"NOW!!!!!!! here are other notable mentions (MEANING: NOT NECESSARILY FRIENDLY OR OVER-ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCES"

Do you want to have sex with the guys you bet with or what?

"before you leave the thread... DANCE AT LEAST ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Asking a forum full of guys to dance with you.

On top of all of that...He has a girl name..and yes he is a he. And wait, it doesn't end there..listen to the built in song he put in his thread.

Lmfao this guy Robtc is a flaming ****!
                nyahaha.....

Comment

"...for you to make the gold room i'd have to have a really enjoyable, satisfying and just overall memorable betting experience with you!"

I can't stop Lol'ing at this.

Comment

Damn she put me on ignore once again. She always takes me off and puts me back on. She'll get over it and forgive me. I guess this thread was not satisfying, enjoyable, and memorable enough for her.

Comment

Working...
                    X