No announcement yet.

Dr Dre's headphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Dre's headphones

I saw the beats by dre for the first time today in best buy..they had em in black and red but i really really want them in white or yellow..they'd look so clean. i hope i win the sweepstakes bc you get a free pair of white ones http://www.facebook.com/beatsbydre this would def help me save a couple hundred dollars.

Originally posted by mikeymcee View Post
    I saw the beats by dre for the first time today in best buy..they had em in black and red but i really really want them in white or yellow..they'd look so clean. i hope i win the sweepstakes bc you get a free pair of white ones http://www.facebook.com/beatsbydre this would def help me save a couple hundred dollars.
    My man got an early pair of them, and I can tell you these bitches knock! They're made for Producing and Engineering though in case anyone was going to buy them for regular headphone use (i.e. iPod). You "could" use them for that, but they're indeed made for professional use.

Comment

this reads to me like a PROMO!

Comment

I have the original red/black set... they're crazy. They do sound amazing when used in a studio environment, especially straight off Pro-Tools... but they're great for iPhone/Pod use, too. I mean, they come with an iPhone compatible chord that allows you to answer calls and switch tracks without pulling your phone out of your pocket. I love 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by takeahit View Post
          I have the original red/black set... they're crazy. They do sound amazing when used in a studio environment, especially straight off Pro-Tools... but they're great for iPhone/Pod use, too. I mean, they come with an iPhone compatible chord that allows you to answer calls and switch tracks without pulling your phone out of your pocket. I love 'em.

Wow. Awesome deal. Tell us MORE!

Comment

There are much better headphones you can get for that price range. There are also comparable quality headphones that you can get for much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
              There are much better headphones you can get for that price range. There are also comparable quality headphones that you can get for much cheaper.
              recommend some for me, ese.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                recommend some for me, ese.
                I've heard that Bose has some really good headphones. You may want to check those out.

Comment

Working...
                X