Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First pictures ever taken of Pluto are a LIE!!! proof inside....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
    But what's "mugged off " mean doe????
    Your thread's shit.

Comment

What was the point? was there anything to gain from taking a closer picture of Pluto? I'm guessing the whole thing is costing millions.

Comment

i just lost a million of brain cells on this thread

Comment

what just happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            Your thread's shit.
            But yet..............

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              What was the point? was there anything to gain from taking a closer picture of Pluto? I'm guessing the whole thing is costing millions.
              It cost $700 million.

The better we understand space, the better equipped we are to deal with the environment in which we live.

New Horizons has been en route for nine years, traveling more than 3 billion miles. The flyby was over in a matter of minutes, as the probe frantically took hundreds of photos and collected data on Pluto's atmosphere, geology, and moons. All this data will be enormously valuable to scientists as they seek to understand our solar system and how it formed billions of years ago.

But it'd be a mistake to think that this mission is only exciting for scientists. New Horizons embodies a fundamental characteristic of our species: our urge for exploration, our desire to see a new world simply because it's there. It represents the best of humanity, the heights of what we can accomplish through ingenuity, focus, and cooperation.

More than anything, this mission is about broadening our horizons — taking in just a little bit more of the impossibly vast universe we live in

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                It cost $700 million.

The better we understand space, the better equipped we are to deal with the environment in which we live.
                Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwet im moving to pluto!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X