Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios "Brook is beatable, we'll knock him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Kell Brook fight Rios? Rios has failed every single time at the top. He even got outboxed by Mike Alvarado FFS

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      Why would Kell Brook fight Rios? Rios has failed every single time at the top. He even got outboxed by Mike Alvarado FFS
      What are you on about?

He's 2-1 vs Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Brooks waiting for Mayweather, Khans waiting for Mayweather. Give me a break.
        You'll have to elaborate.

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
        OScar not mexican and Mexicans dont like oscar.

Brooks is just shook, that whys all the drama about gloves and this and that came up all of a sudden when Rios said lets do this. Its easy to call out Rios but these figthers get shook real quick when they realize Rios is down for whatever, Look what happened to Ruslan called out rios and bam backed down real quick, Broner called out rios got punked and backed the fuck down, now same story with brooks.
        You'd probably still try to claim Oscar cos Mexican boxing is dying. I mean who do you have? Canelo? And he's already been embarrassed hard on the biggest stage. Arguably lost to Lara too. I understand your desperation to lash out.

The fight is virtually agreed between Brook and Rios but it Mayweather calls Brook, he isn't going to fight Bum Bum.

Comment

Working...
        X