No announcement yet.

All My Heavyweight Fights Are Going To Be On My Signature Facebook Account

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All My Heavyweight Fights Are Going To Be On My Signature Facebook Account

This is the cheap way for me & I don't think I will get my account shutdown like I did on youtube. It will take me a long time to load the fights but that is where they will be. I will experiment with this & if people are interested I will keep going. If nobody gives a s**t I will just simply de-activate the account... Cheers! The easiest way to search for a fight is to add me as a friend. That way you can just search a fight on your FB search engine & the fight will show up. Example punch in Deontay Wilder vs Matt Greer... It should show up on your screen...
    Last edited by joe strong; 04-07-2016, 10:15 PM.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    This is the cheap way for me & I don't think I will get my account shutdown like I did on youtube. Follow me if you want. It will take me a long time to load the fights but that is where they will be. They will be in order on my time line. I'll start with current contenders. Some fights could be in 2 videos because the file could be too big but they will all be in order with dates. I will experiment with this & if people are interested I will keep going. If nobody gives a s**t I will just simply de-activate the account... Cheers!
    Thanks green K sent. Can't wait for the holyfield videos

Comment

26 Povetkin Fights

26 Povetkin fights will be up tonight. I'm not sure if I should allow a friends list so I can keep the fights private or just allow followers with the fights being public. This is time consuming so I hope I don't get a copyright infringement like youtube. Facebook search fights. Example Alexander povetkin vs mike perez than the fight should show up...
      Last edited by joe strong; 02-23-2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

22 Haye fights done

22 Haye fights done... just search out the fight you want in FB search...

Comment

12 Charles Martin fights done

12 Charles Martin fights done...

Comment

15 Anthony Joshua fights done

15 Anthony Joshua fights done...

Comment

Haven't seen you around in a long time good to see you're still here. What are your thoughts on the current HW scene? You must like the changing landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Haven't seen you around in a long time good to see you're still here. What are your thoughts on the current HW scene? You must like the changing landscape.
                There are some interesting fights. Wlad looks to be on the way out. I think Fury is the best HW on the planet now. The guy has serious skills. He isn't ripped, he looks awkward & looks so beatable but he has learned to avoid big punches, he can box effectively in both stances & that long reach is a serious problem for anyone. Peter Fury is the best trainer in boxing in my opinion. There have been some journeymen stepping up & giving some of the youngsters problems like Molina, Duhaupas & Mollo. I think Povetkin will beat Wilder, Chagaev will destroy Browne & Ortiz will dismantle Tony Thompson. A good bout coming to watch is Gerald Washington vs Oscar Rivas. That could be a hidden gem. I'm not sure who wins the Joshua / Martin fight. AJ looks the part but he doesn't see punches coming from the right side. The Left hook exposed him in the Whyte fight. Povetkin has a great left hook. Martin being a southpaw could give AJ some problems if he connects solidly. I really think AJ needs to shore up the right side of his defence. I expect AJ to win but there are no guarantees...

Comment

4 Young Fury fights

4 Young Fury fights...

Comment

6 Johann Duhaupas fights

6 Johann Duhaupas fights...

Comment

Working...
                    X