No announcement yet.

Is Derek Chisora really shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Derek Chisora really shot?

After that one sided beat down he received from Fury, many were calling for him to retire claiming he was shot. But after watching Fury dominate the world champion in similar fashion, do you think he's still shot? The way I see it is like this:

1: Chisora is shot and so is Wlad
    2: Chisora is shot and Wlad got exposed

Or

3: Chisora isn't shot and Fury is just that good.

Chisora and a lot of HW's are out of shape, not in their best physical form. I think that's the issue.

And Tyson Fury has ridiculously long arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Chisora and a lot of HW's are out of shape, not in their best physical form. I think that's the issue.

And Tyson Fury has ridiculously long arms
      Chisora came in exceptionally lite in his fight against Fury, he was in real good shape I think.

Fury does have long arms but what makes him good is his speed.

Comment

Haye knocked Chisora out heavily, he hasn't been the same since.

Chisora is a small HW and doesn't have any real power so he's not going to do very well against the massive HW's.

Comment

I always see Chisora with a bit of a belly and slight flab in his chest. He has good broad shoulders that's about it, otherwise I think he would benefit from removing the excess fat.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Haye knocked Chisora out heavily, he hasn't been the same since.

Chisora is a small HW and doesn't have any real power so he's not going to do very well against the massive HW's.
            Chisora is 250 lbs. he's not small, he done pretty well against that faded Vitali who was still dominating the division. Also Haye landed that Hail Mary left hook just in time, he was fading badly with his fitness. Tyson fury doesn't really have much power either, look at what he's accomplished...

Comment

Of course he's not shot. Fury just put on a masterclass and completely neutralised him. He was on the best streak of his career before their second fight.

For me, Fury has only lost round in his last three fights. Nobody can outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I always see Chisora with a bit of a belly and slight flab in his chest. He has good broad shoulders that's about it, otherwise I think he would benefit from removing the excess fat.
                Not everyone can come in with a 6 pack and ripped chest.... Just look at the current lineal heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  Chisora is 250 lbs. he's not small, he done pretty well against that faded Vitali who was still dominating the division. Also Haye landed that Hail Mary left hook just in time, he was fading badly with his fitness. Tyson fury doesn't really have much power either, look at what he's accomplished...
                  I'm not talking about weight.

6'3'' in this age of modern HW's is small. When you're 4-5 inches shorter, not too skilled and don't have much power...you're going to struggle.

Haye won every round and knocked him out. To me, he's looked noticeably faded since in the punch resistance department.

Fury just used his size and kept him on the outside, Chisora couldn't do anything with the size. He tried coming forward, but was far too small and slow to land.

Comment

Chisora is shot to pieces.I liked Dereck at onne point but he's just not that disciplined.

Comment

Working...
                    X