No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Rigo and its not even close,just a shame the little puto Donaire wants nothing to do with him.
    im a big donaire fan ive met the guy hes mad cool but i gotta agree nonito is shook.he knows what rigo can do. the man is a HIGHLY decorated amateur won nothing but gold everywhere.argueably the greatest amateur bantamweight fighter of all time and one of the best amateur boxers ever.in the pro's hes already getting everyones attention because everyone knows whats up.hes gonna be one of the most feared fighters true story.

Comment

lumiere what movie is ur avi a screen capture from? looks creepy

Comment

I think the best match-up is Gamboa vs Lomachenko. The two most explosive fighters in boxing. I would love to see that fight. I think Gamboa may have his way with Rigo. He is too powerful and fast for Rigo to be slick with him like that for too long and I love Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          lumiere what movie is ur avi a screen capture from? looks creepy
          its from a music video

Yeasayer -Ambling Alp

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            I think the best match-up is Gamboa vs Lomachenko. The two most explosive fighters in boxing. I would love to see that fight. I think Gamboa may have his way with Rigo. He is too powerful and fast for Rigo to be slick with him like that for too long and I love Rigo.
            Lomachenko Gamboa would be sick if and when the time comes. Ive pondered this match up as well.

Comment

If this fight ever happened:wank:

Comment

Working...
              X