Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** you Eagles, **** you Andy Reid, **** the entire ****ty ass choke artist team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    DeSean Jackson is leaving next year. Have fun picking in the Top 10 of the 2013 draft.

The only good thing that comes from that is Reid leaving as well.

Great thing about being top 10 is.... We can get a beast LB. I personally like the guy in Boston College but the dude in Nebraska or the dude in Bama is good too.

I seriously don't like Vick or want Nnamdi. They both should be traded. I rather have Henne than Vick. Nnamdi for Laron Landry automatically fixes our defense.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      DeSean Jackson is leaving next year. Have fun picking in the Top 10 of the 2013 draft.
      I don't understand how they could throw all that money around without giving him any of it. Unbelievably insulting.

I take quite a bit of joy in watching Vick and the Eagles bomb like this. It's the same feeling I get watching Tebow and the Broncos win, where everyone refuses to admit it's happening yet it is, and they all look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I don't understand how they could throw all that money around without giving him any of it. Unbelievably insulting.

I take quite a bit of joy in watching Vick and the Eagles bomb like this. It's the same feeling I get watching Tebow and the Broncos win, where everyone refuses to admit it's happening yet it is, and they all look stupid.
        That division is so **** Broncos will probably make it to the playoffs and lose in the first game. Actually most of the teams from that division that make it to the playoffs usually lose in their first playoff game.

Comment

Working...
        X