Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd says Pac is on PEDs, "hes telling the truth, he knows what hes talking about"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
    *****s dont think like normal folks man
    that's because normal folks are ******ed. floyd is arguably the best of all time and you have the nerve to hate on him and his fans? get the **** outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make A Wish, kid

kid: i want to see you fight PAC
      floyd: absolutely not

OMG !!! That's Hilarious!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make A Wish, kid

kid: i want to see you fight PAC
        floyd: absolutely not

bwahahhaahah Mak pwns *****s once again

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          I dont know what I'm talking about? Dude, you are a joke, seriously. I KNOW what I'm talking about. Trust me.
          Okay, since you claim to know the ins and out of the sports world and you've revealed to us that you know Evans Fields on a personal level, did he or did he not ?

Comment

• how did i miss this thread full of ***** getting owned..

Comment

• :yes(13, 0

Comment

• Floyd mayweather jr never accused manny of taking peds , i think your thinking about floyd sr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  ****, he can save it as a bible bookmark for all I care.

However, him saving these threads doesn't do anything for their flip flopping. I don't have to save threads for that as its well documented.

"The Mayweathers know boxing inside and out"
                  "You shouldn't believe them because all they do is talk ****".

Some bullfight. Just heard the story and searched for the pic. Pretty tripped out ****.
                  I will bet anyone on here real money that floyd isnt going to retire.

Most sane people understand what floyd is doing, not only is he making TEAM PACQUIAO SWEAT WITH ARUM, HES KEEPING HIS name on the mouths of everyone. Hes basically running game.

Think about it. Cotto just fought, and everyone was here talking about floyd, and a comment he made. EVERYONE, YOU INCLUDED.

Its simply game. The man stated his intentions when he came back, and that was to clean up the welterweight division, he just beat the true welterweight champ. That many said he would never fight. He dominated him so badly that everyone could only talk about two punches shane landed, both in the same round.

IS WHAT HE DOING WORKING THOUGH?

Of course it is, as manny pacquiao fans are flip flopping in that they were totally against RANDOM PED TESTING, BUT LOOK AT THEM NOW... Since manny agreed with some old terms, they are all or it now.

But they never look down deep inside themselves to ask themselves WHY DIDNT PACQUIAO ACCEPT THE TEST IN MARCH, BUT NOW 2 1/2 MONTHS LATER HES WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM? How could floyd be teh reason the fight didnt happen the first go around when manny clearly left the table, and now that hes willing to do it (POST ELECTIONS) manny fans act as if they never knew about the first round of negotiations, or that FLOYD STATED THE DEAL FROM THE FIRST NEGOTIATIONS WAS OFF.

They had to shut up mannys friends as well as MANNYS TRAINER!! HOW IS WHAT HE DOING NOT WORKING?

Nothing I just typed is biased whatsoever, Its all easily verified, you dont even have to leave this site as the articles are there.

THEY WILL FIGHT IN NOVEMBER, THATS WHAT I was told.

Comment

• Manny says he'll accept anything to get the fight going,

stans don't wanna hear it.

Weird.

Comment

• Floyd says he thinks he the GOAT he is lying. So when he says he thinks Pac is on PEDs he is lying as well. He dont think it.

Comment

Working...
                      X