No announcement yet.

Its over Zelenoff Ko`s fight2beat in 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its over Zelenoff Ko`s fight2beat in 8

what started off to be a great opening from z when flat in the 3rd and f2b came back but was docked points for excessive use of the words ***g.ot ***** ***** and Z was also docked for a tripple thread but towards the end of the 8th charlie caught f2b with a destructive 750lb hook and sparked f2b clean out and he was rushed to hospital for medical attention and Z was left celebrating his first win and what a glorious win it was after the fight he made it clear he wanted to fight title contender boxing scenes very own Real Deal but will RD take him up on the offer of will he turn it down for a shot at some1 else

we await his answer

im HYPED !!!!!! , man that finish gave me the goosebumps .

real talk , i think real deal will bring serious damage ,this could be the end of days

This section is the best kept secret on the WWW !!!!! hahaha

im keeping my guns close , anything can happen in here

Comment

Man I'm going to bring an Apocalypse to Charlie Z, that ****** won't know whats hit him, he will be under attack from the four horsemen and running for dear life prying to his savior to come... but sadly he won't, only Death,War,Famine and Pestilence awaits Charlie Z and I'm the bringer.
      Last edited by The RealDeal; 03-29-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

agreed i heard Z sacked his trainer after our fight and brought in floyd sr its showing well he looked like a new fighter out there i think RD is gonna have to come up with a game plan like king did and hit him where it hurts but this looks like it could be a real old school war just need RD 2 sign the contract

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Man I'm going to bring an Apocalypse to Charlie Z, that ****** won't no whats hit him, he will be under attack from the four horsemen and running for dear life prying to his savior to come... but sadly he won't, only Death,War,Famine and Pestilence awaits Charlie Z and I'm the bringer.
          i guess that beats a signiture lol i mite cal f2b out seems like roger yomama has pulled out and i need a manditory to keep up the skills lol

Comment

I think the stoppage was bull****..
            FB could of continued even with the presense of backsteet boys in the audience cheering Z'ee on

I had it a Draw up till that point...
            FB lives to fight another day and Z'ee gets that all important first tps win under his belt

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              I think the stoppage was bull****..
              FB could of continued even with the presense of backsteet boys in the audience cheering Z'ee on

I had it a Draw up till that point...
              FB lives to fight another day and Z'ee gets that all important first tps win under his belt
              it was a good fight from the then unknown f2b but z offering to cut his heart out was the finishing blow and f2b hasnt fired back with a good shot for the past 4 rounds he came back with that eating hay shot which shud have been a dq anyway lol

Comment

Ive never seen Z'ee so hyped before a fight before
                He came out and started real quick and just laid a beating on FB

FB was strong in the middle rounds though but like you said
                the constant F.aggot word and not just that but the way he spelt it was
                his downfall i reckon...

He has to take a day off now does FB which is standard practise after you just got lyrically knocked out....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Ive never seen Z'ee so hyped before a fight before
                  He came out and started real quick and just laid a beating on FB

FB was strong in the middle rounds though but like you said
                  the constant F.aggot word and not just that but the way he spelt it was
                  his downfall i reckon...

He has to take a day off now does FB which is standard practise after you just got lyrically knocked out....
                  thats good gives me a day to work on my game plan need to work on taking body shots lol

Comment

Working...
                  X