Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
    everybody constantly saying 'ironmike is vastine'.

all it takes is an ip check to prove otherwise.
    I don't know where they are going with it either? I mean if I was accused of being Jambo Battyboy or some other peanutknobbed redneck limey, that would be offensive I remember someone said I was Flawless too, another top man. Where has the bro gone?

I have to say that Jambo Battyboy's nerd skills have come to good use. Now that he has englarged it, people can clearly see it is a glorious fighter of the night trophy and not shandy, and more importantly I now realised that I am also wearing my €300 Turquoise Versace Classic shirt underneath! i got bare shags in that when I wore it on nights out with my film star looks and ripped shoulders popping through.

I still have that Gucci sweater and 30'' Armani Jeans so it is a very recent picture. I buy 32'' now but still fit in them 30'' Armani's easily. Oasis_Lass is jealous because her fat arse would buist apaprt some 38'' M&C of Florence + Fred buy one get one free specials. That 1k Boss jacket my bird bought me is sick, but I got a better one that was only €700. Does anyone want to see it?

Comment

• Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      That 1k Boss jacket my bird bought me is sick, but I got a better one that was only €700. Does anyone want to see it?
      ooo!!! me, me, me!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Testdead View Post
        Britshers have lost the bulldog spirit.

As a people they are demoralized and scared to say how they feel. The Germans and French have things better as freedom of speech rules in the UK its left-wing nuts that dictate policy. Englishers are so scared of being branded racist by ultra left and zionist papers they shut up.

But be where the Anglo saxon will only take so much before they snap. i truely think Britain is closer to civil war than any other educated nation.

Political Correctness and Zionism is creating a dangerpus underground led by the far right.

Give it 20 more years of buttfooking the Brits and i see a total uprising.

.....Sounds like your speaking as a proud Brit. I hope it reaches the point where you guys stop putting up with the bull****.

Comment

Working...
        X