• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Oh my! Say it ain't so!!
    a mod confirmed it..check my sig

Comment

Comment

jewish reptile . our tyson was definitely on [to] something.

Comment

Pathetic stuff from Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Pathetic stuff from Freedom.
            Pathetic. But predictable. I think we all pretty much knew he was alt'ing all over this website. We just didn't have definitive proof until now.

Comment

So anybody still think Freedom was actually going to shoot the fair one with Larry at the Ward-Kova fight?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Pathetic. But predictable. I think we all pretty much knew he was alt'ing all over this website. We just didn't have definitive proof until now.
                True. Why not just log off or admit you got caught.

Just when you think it can't get any more pathetic then he tries to defend himself by attacking HanzGruber and MEGA and trying to pretend siablo14 is Larry's alt.

Hopefully they out all his alts and take the 1st steps to cleaning this site up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  a mod confirmed it..check my sig
                  Wow, that's almost as bad as the time he posted a pic of some obscure author after being asked to post his own picture only to get busted when another poster happened to know who the author was and called him out on that. Truly disturbing stuff.

Comment

Wow, that's almost as bad as the time he posted a pic of some obscure author after being asked to post his own picture only to get busted when another poster happened to know who the author was and called him out on that. Truly disturbing stuff.
                    lol...............damn

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X