Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver Ready To Bust Up Whyte, Earn Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows the UK is where the money is at in Boxing atm

Comment

I hope this doesn't get arranged. Though i can see Hearn hyping The Joshua-Tarver fight.

Comment

Guess he still got to continue fighting due to his financial problems with his baby momma, how many times has he fail a drug test now?

Comment

How does Briggs past a drug test? Talk to somebody in the Briggs camp and ask how Shannon the Cannon doesn't flunk the IQ test.....

Comment

Tarver hurtin for a check right now. Hope he gets it, sad to see what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Whyte is underrated. He'll KO Tarver.
              Fixed that for you.

A stoppage is dramatic but I just can't see Tarver at this age and stage keeping a punch from putting him to sleep.

Comment

According to Hearn, Tarver can't fight in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  I hope this doesn't get arranged. Though i can see Hearn hyping The Joshua-Tarver fight.
                  Really?

He wasn't keen on a Briggs fight, so doubt he'd put tarver in there.

It would be an absolute travesty of Tarver was put in with Joshua.

Comment

You got any excuses tonight, Anthony?

Comment

Hey Dillian Whyte, here is your opponent for your U.S. debut. SMH, Lol

What the hell's wrong with Tarver, does he want to die in the boxing ring. Tarver is probably still trying to fight these guys too. SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X