Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Vows Payback, No Judges: I Will Knock Tyson Fury Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Fury or not, he's a good boxer, and I tip him to outbox Klitschko again, especially in Manchester. But, we shall see, maybe it's closer this time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaGOAT View Post
      Fury is training like a beast. He'll KO Wladimir this time. Wlad can't outbox him and is basically relying on landing a lucky punch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      That featherfisted mofo ain't KOing anyone who's not a random glass jawed alley bum

he's the most pillowfisted champ since probably John Ruiz or Chrys Byrd

truly pathetic for someone his size

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        That featherfisted mofo ain't KOing anyone who's not a random glass jawed alley bum

Fury's power is exceptionally poor for a man his size and I don't see any chance whatsoever he could win by KO against the former champ, but I guess he could potentially catch Wlad with something he doesn't see then again with those long arms that's near on impossible.

His KO ratio is inflated due to the bums he amassed on his record, the bulk of them being tko's too is telling the fact he hasn't real fight ending power. It's all horse shyt when he says he is going for the KO, but I guess he has to sell the fight as Wlad never really has seized the initiative in that regard, I've more respect for Wlad going about his business the way he has though, letting his performances do the talking up until this last fight, I mean if he doesn't give it a go again he should just outright retire.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          I just hope he goes out there much more aggressive. Either go out there and get your shit back, or go out on your shield.
          Basically this.

Wlad needs to either get back in there and take back what was his, or go down amid a huge effort to do so. Anything less than that, i.e - what happened last time and he doesn't show up, then he may as well leave the game. He would have had his titles taken from him and then failed to claim them back or even been able to amass an effort that makes paints him in that light of a man who wants back something that is his. He is nearing the end of his career, lost his titles and looks terrible in the process, if he cant overcome the problem that is Fury then what is he going to do?

If it is a repeat of last time from Wladimir then he will have gone from someone that lost his titles due to a poor effort to a man that couldn't reclaim them due to a poor effort...He needs to bring some fire in the rematch win or lose.

Comment

that means fury aint on juice

Comment

I cant stand Fury. I hope the ***** gets destroyed and goes down in history as another Rahman case, just a bum who caught the champ in an off night

but if he beats Wlad again, that means Wlad is truly shot to **** and should retire asap. Dude is 40, so it's pretty damn possible that's the case
              Lol so zero props to Fury either way hey. If Wlad wins, Fury ****, and if Furys wins Wlads **** to lmao.

Jeez dude.

Comment

That's what mama said. Mama said knock you out. Klitch gonna knock Fury out...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                  Fury's power is exceptionally poor for a man his size and I don't see any chance whatsoever he could win by KO against the former champ, but I guess he could potentially catch Wlad with something he doesn't see then again with those long arms that's near on impossible.

His KO ratio is inflated due to the bums he amassed on his record, the bulk of them being tko's too is telling the fact he hasn't real fight ending power. It's all horse shyt when he says he is going for the KO, but I guess he has to sell the fight as Wlad never really has seized the initiative in that regard, I've more respect for Wlad going about his business the way he has though, letting his performances do the talking up until this last fight, I mean if he doesn't give it a go again he should just outright retire.
                  It was enough to bust your man's face up, make him clinch like a girl and win every round.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                    Basically this.

Wlad needs to either get back in there and take back what was his, or go down amid a huge effort to do so. Anything less than that, i.e - what happened last time and he doesn't show up, then he may as well leave the game. He would have had his titles taken from him and then failed to claim them back or even been able to amass an effort that makes paints him in that light of a man who wants back something that is his. He is nearing the end of his career, lost his titles and looks terrible in the process, if he cant overcome the problem that is Fury then what is he going to do?

If it is a repeat of last time from Wladimir then he will have gone from someone that lost his titles due to a poor effort to a man that couldn't reclaim them due to a poor effort...He needs to bring some fire in the rematch win or lose.
                    Wlad putting it on the line?

I'll bet anyone anything that he feels the first one two, misses with the jab and then goes into his shell instantly.

Add to that, Fury looks in great shape already with 1½ months to go.

Looking bad for Wlad

Comment

i don't think wlad has enough in the tank to beat fury at this stage, but i hope he goes out on his shield. his performance last time was just sad

Comment

Working...
                      X