Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Line up your American hopes, AJ will knock them down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and the Klitschko's might have been best over that period anyways because they are special, since they were the ones that really dominated the Heavyweight scene not Europeans as a whole.

Would have been nice to see them in with some American's who were trained, motivated and high end athletes but they might have still beat them.

Comment

NFL scooping up all those great American middleweights too. A young man is given the choice between being a linebacker and dropping 200 lbs to fight Gennady Golovkin for less money, easy choice.

The NFL needs to be stopped!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        NFL scooping up all those great American middleweights too. A young man is given the choice between being a linebacker and dropping 200 lbs to fight Gennady Golovkin for less money, easy choice.

The NFL needs to be stopped!!
        That is some inferiority complex you have going on~ shame your men can't really prove you right. Some probably would too which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          That is some inferiority complex you have going on~ shame your men can't really prove you right. Some probably would too which is a shame.
          Who are "my men"? I'm American, just stating the truth

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            From Wilder's Wikipedia page:

He graduated from Tuscaloosa Central High School in 2004 and dreamed of playing American football (wide receiver) or basketball (forward) for his hometown Alabama Crimson Tide, but the birth of his daughter Naieya (b. 2005), who suffers from a spina bifida and grade issues forced him to attend nearby Shelton State Community College and to focus on a boxing career.[2]

So basically America's current best heavyweight grew up training to be a basketball forward/football wide receiver.
            Yeah and Joshua wanted to be a soccer, I'm sorry footballer, star when he grew up. That all changed when he walked into a boxing gym, same as Wilder.

The HW division has been boring for a decade. Boring = not much $. Once these guys like Joshua, Wilder, and Fury start becoming some of the highest paid athletes in the world the floodgates will open..

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Who are "my men"? I'm American, just stating the truth
              The men you admire so much~ that blind you to an obvious truth.

Comment

Working...
              X