No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hits "Late Night" With Fallon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    Dude, a guy calling a shirt design gay - that's par for a guy. No flags there.

But to call out the material? Either you work in the fashion industry or you walk on the other side of the street. Either way I wouldn't judge.
    would you wear a spandex shirt coz thats what it looks like to me...i dont work in the fashion industry or a **** but i know what is gay to wear for a man...and that my friend is a gay ass sh1rt...

Comment

It aint enough to hate on his wins now yall hatin on his gear!!!!!
      Sounds like hatin on a whole nother level!
      F the material he look like money son!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't believe Fallon is taking over for Leno, dude is just not funny.

And that shirt is just lol.

Comment

Floyd needs to get rid of that wide goatee, that doesn't look right at all thats a wide azz goatee man. It looks weird.

Dudes trying to copy Pacquiao with the Goatee, ugly shades, and now ugly azz outfit lol

LOL I bet you that ugly azz fit probably cost Floyd a couple hundred, dude thinks name brands means you dress nice, just cause you drop a couple hundred on an outfit doesn't mean you know how to dress or it looks good.

Comment

He is a coward !! A marketing hype that can´t KO a girl scout.

Comment

Its only appropriate that hes wearing a shirt covered in feathers

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                would you wear a spandex shirt coz thats what it looks like to me...i dont work in the fashion industry or a **** but i know what is gay to wear for a man...and that my friend is a gay ass sh1rt...
                Stop frontin you know your gonna watch the show. ****ing Flo-Mo.

Comment

I Had More Respect For Floyd Diggin IN Against Cotto, Than Running With Guerrero

You call yourself undefeated, pound for pound the best, and once you got drilled to the body a few times by Guerrero, you turned it into a track meet. Hit and run, hit and run, hit and run. More respect for how he stood in there and fought Cotto. He's going to pick the easiest route to finish up the 5, 6 fight deal with Showtime, so he can collect on all the money. Those clowns in Floyd's camp are already dropping names like Amir Khan, Victor Ortiz, Danny Garcia (140lbs).... Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amir is getting dropped by everyone with that glass chin. Ortiz, got his jaw broke, is proven stupid, and Danny Garcia is a smaller version of Robert Guerrero. He will NEVER fight Canelo, and he already has his excuse in place for that.... "they will always come up with someone.... first they came up with Pacquiao, now they bring up Canelo.... there will be someone else", Floyd said a day or two ago... The reason they bring them up FLOYD... is because they have been the BEST, and you won't EVER fight the BEST in their PRIME. Even after two straight losses, he still won't fight Manny. $32M guaranteed for Guerrero, but for $75M he wont' fight Manny. He's a weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    Can't believe Fallon is taking over for Leno, dude is just not funny.

And that shirt is just lol.
                    Both Fallon and Leno arent even Funny.. Conan way funnier..

Comment

Yeah, Conan rocks. He should have Canelo on his show. They can bond over their Ginger-ness.

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Both Fallon and Leno arent even Funny.. Conan way funnier..

Comment

Working...
                      X