Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Kovalev fans scared of him fighting Eastern Euros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    I think Beterbiev in the 4th name Ward or Kovalev has to fight to be great. Beterbiev vs Kovalev seems like a career changing fight for the loser. Probably the most guaranteed action fights you'll find.
    I thought that old euro Beterbiev already ducked Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I thought that old euro Beterbiev already ducked Kovalev.
      Beterbiev is younger.

Kovalev offered 300k, Beterbiev decided to fight for IBF mandatory but got hurt. Beterbiev vs Kovalev could be a 5 million dollar fight with USA, Canada and Russia money and I think the offer was a low ball.

Comment

I can't wait to see your butthurt you racist coward.
        how come anyone who supports a white fighter is considered a raaaayycist?

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          how come anyone who supports a white fighter is considered a raaaayycist?
          Who said they were? You guys hate black fighters though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            And some of those talented East Europeans are big punchers, they may damage each other (may not be the same afterwards if they fight each other).

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I think it's him being honest, I've noticed the fans of Eastern Euro boxers don't want them to fight. It would be like me not wanting Thurman vs Danny Garcia.

Comment

Who said they were? You guys hate black fighters though.
                "you guys" if a white guy said that about black fighters he'd be considered a racist. Your categorizing anyone who likes white fighters as one entity. Yet really it is you who hates white fighters

Comment

Beterbiev is younger.

Kovalev offered 300k, Beterbiev decided to fight for IBF mandatory but got hurt. Beterbiev vs Kovalev could be a 5 million dollar fight with USA, Canada and Russia money and I think the offer was a low ball.
                  Oh my bad so Beterbiev MIGHT win a world title before he turns what....32? pathetic euro.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    "you guys" if a white guy said that about black fighters he'd be considered a racist. Your categorizing anyone who likes white fighters as one entity. Yet really it is you who hates white fighters
                    No moron, you and the scum on here hate Black people.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Oh my bad so Beterbiev MIGHT win a world title before he turns what....32? pathetic euro.
                      Oh please, he'd fight anyone for fair money. Kovalev knew not to offer 500k or more.

Comment

Working...
                      X