No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Vs Triple G: Who Wins?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I for one would be picking GGG to beat GGG by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      NSB is too far gone. Beyond the point of ******ation.

People actually believe GGG would even consider fighting GGG

Damn man, this is beyond idiotic.
      Very true, GGG does not have the balls to face GGG. He knows it would end up in a very close, competitive Draw. He prefers to KO mando bums.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        of course its idiotic. GGG cant fight his ownself. lol.
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I for one would be picking GGG to beat GGG by KO.
        I'm a prime example of the ******edness in NSB apparently. Asstekkas at it again

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Very true, GGG does not have the balls to face GGG. He knows it would end up in a very close, competitive Draw. He prefers to KO mando bums.
          But GGG hasn't tasted the power a fighter like GGG wields. He would get beat, bad. GGG may have fast hands, slow feet and decent defense but GGG KO's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            But GGG hasn't tasted the power a fighter like GGG wields. He would get beat, bad. GGG may have fast hands, slow feet and decent defense but GGG KO's him.
            I see, you make a good point. But realistically speaking, when was the last time GGG faced a guy like GGG? Probably when he faced GGG in the amateurs like 15 years ago. And we all know what GGG did to him. GGG has 5 losses in am's, and GGG was one of those. Now both as pros, things are kinda even, I predict a Draw.

We all saw what happened between Tyson Fury vs Tyson Fury, Fury took Fury's uppercut and smiled. I think GGG does the same now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I can't believe there are people who think Pacquaio would fight Golovkin.

Dude wouldnt even fight a plasterless post KO Margarito at '54 and guys are sitting here acting like Pacquiao is that stupid lol. There's a reason he never fought Sergio and fought Marg for that vacant title instead lol

Comment

I can see theres 8 stupid voters here

Comment

Working...
                X