Collapse
No announcement yet.

The humble Manny Pacquiao????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off.... the dumbazz TS has to know what the meaning of humble is. Its so obvious that he doesnt if he listed an entire list of things that have nothing to do with being humble!
    Second...the ones who follow suit with the TS....Monkey see monkey do terminology. lmfao...If you were to meet a humble person, he wouldn't be the kind of person who thinks lower of himself than others think he should. Instead, he would not think of himself at all! A truly humble person isn't concerned with who he is or who he should be. He isn't concerned with himself at all, but instead he's concerned with other people.

humble: An admirable quality that not many people possess. It means that a person may have accomplished a lot, or be a lot but doesn't feel it is necessary to advertise or brag about it. - Definition for the ignorant people who dont know the meaning of "Humble"!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You clearly have your opinion, which is fine, but if you can't see what makes Pac humble compared to other athletes on his level, I don't know what to tell you.
      Some examples would be nice. What makes him more humble than say Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez or Juan Manuel Marquez?

These fighters I've mentioned I perceive as humble guys......now I could be completely wrong about them. But when people mention these guys, Humble is not a word that is mentioned too often.

Comment

He is or at the very least was a very mentally abusive husband. He lied to the one person who he was supposed to be truthful with. Unless you count god too.

There is a reason he said that if he had died he would have went to hell. Now, he didn't say exactly what he would have went to hell for (Hookers? Lying? Cheating? etc).

However he sounds pretty humble to me. As for the house and cars, you can't hate on that. To the victor comes spoils and we all know Pac has had his fare share of victories. He's humble IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          First off.... the dumbazz TS has to know what the meaning of humble is. Its so obvious that he doesnt if he listed an entire list of things that have nothing to do with being humble!
          Second...the ones who follow suit with the TS....Monkey see monkey do terminology. lmfao...If you were to meet a humble person, he wouldn't be the kind of person who thinks lower of himself than others think he should. Instead, he would not think of himself at all! A truly humble person isn't concerned with who he is or who he should be. He isn't concerned with himself at all, but instead he's concerned with other people.

humble: An admirable quality that not many people possess. It means that a person may have accomplished a lot, or be a lot but doesn't feel it is necessary to advertise or brag about it. - Definition for the ignorant people who dont know the meaning of "Humble"!
          Also means not arrogant or prideful. So why was 50/50 not good enough for the Hatton fight? Was it arrogance, pride or maybe good old fashioned greed?

Comment

I'm pretty sure every child in America has to read Charlotte's Web at some point and subsequently knows the definition of humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              Ok, so how much time have you spent with him again? I wasn't aware that there are posters on this site that personally know Pacquiao.

Pacquiao has been built up by Arum and his team to be the anti-Mayweather. The media/general public bought that BS because it fits a certain narrative.
              LOL. I have not spent more than ten seconds with him admittedly but I do have friends who spent a considerable amount of time at his gym and one friend who got to trail him for a couple days and they both confirmed what I said. In fact, there testimony is what leads me to write that.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                So would everyone else. I don't exactly have a problem with Pacquiao not being humble what I have a problem with is people marketing and making him out to be something that he is not.
                Well I actually don't have an issue with marketing. Can't fault his PR team for that. I do have an issue with people dumb enough to believe in marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Also means not arrogant or prideful. So why was 50/50 not good enough for the Hatton fight? Was it arrogance, pride or maybe good old fashioned greed?
                  :AOR:lol what f8cking school did you go to....You mean you got Google and you still cant get this right...LMFAO...:AYWOoD:

let me help you... and you should know along with the rest of lame brains what the true meaning is......
                  hum·ble (hmbl)
                  adj. hum·bler, hum·blest
                  1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
                  2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
                  3. Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
                  Here is free....:WORD:
                  http://www.thefreedictionary.com/humble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I'm pretty sure every child in America has to read Charlotte's Web at some point and subsequently knows the definition of humble.
                    http://www.firstbook.org/images/pdf/...n-Literacy.pdf
                    every child in America cant read! True story.

Comment

:AOR:lol what f8cking school did you go to....You mean you got Google and you still cant get this right...LMFAO...:AYWOoD:

let me help you... and you should know along with the rest of lame brains what the true meaning is......
                      hum·ble (hmbl)
                      adj. hum·bler, hum·blest
                      1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
                      2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
                      3. Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
                      Here is free....:WORD:
                      http://www.thefreedictionary.com/humble

Owned yourself you dumb f**k

Comment

Working...
                      X