Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is breaking bad much superior than the sopranos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its better, especially if it closes out the second half of the last season well. Only drama I like more than Breaking Bad is The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Dora the Explorer > Lost
      Storylines in **** movies>Lost

F*** that show.

Comment

I do believe Breaking Bad is superior to The Sopranos....but not by much. I am into it more while acknowledging that The Sopranos is the landmark show that seemed to open the doors for the great dramas that have followed since.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Storylines in **** movies>Lost

F*** that show.

The first two seasons of "Lost" were excellent. But, by the second show of the third season I started telling people "these dudes have NO IDEA how to end this show", and it just got worse from there.

The ending was a straight TURKEY. Weak and ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Almost all TV series have filler episodes. Even 'Breaking Bad'.

Remember 'Fly'?
            Fly was one of the best episodes to me.

It was the beginning stages of walter losing his ****.

Comment

Both amazing shows but I prefer The Sopranos by a bit purely because of the characters involved. Jesse and Walter are AMAZING, Walters wife is SO annoying but his brother in-law is cool as **** as well. The Sopranos just has more quality characters than Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad in terms of cinematography is on another level but I just prefer The Sopranos due to the mobster storylines and BB at times was way too slow and due to some of the chars I felt like fast forwarding.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Both amazing shows but I prefer The Sopranos by a bit purely because of the characters involved. Jesse and Walter are AMAZING, Walters wife is SO annoying but his brother in-law is cool as **** as well. The Sopranos just has more quality characters than Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad in terms of cinematography is on another level but I just prefer The Sopranos due to the mobster storylines and BB at times was way too slow and due to some of the chars I felt like fast forwarding.
                Breaking bad should have hired the woman that played Carmella to be Walt's wife.

Comment

I love breaking bad... but seriously FUCK..... no.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Fly was one of the best episodes to me.

It was the beginning stages of walter losing his ****.
                    I loved Fly, it was a great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Breaking bad should have hired the woman that played Carmella to be Walt's wife.
                      She was perfect on Sopranos but there would be too many comparisons if that ever happened. Not a good thing because I don't think she will EVER top that performance no matter how good the script in breaking bad was. It was the writing mostly which pissed me off with walts wife, I didn't actually hate her at first but the way they went about it with her character I hated. No redeeming qualities for me, she got worse as the show went on. She was bareable at the start.

Comment

Working...
                      X