Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mexico vs England friendly discussion thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England 3-1 or so.. i think would be more but we probably will experiment

Didn't we give the Mexicans a spanking going into some other WC or Euro campaign recently?

Comment

Go Mexico Go

Comment

pm----- me first one----- got 30k on mexico to win

Comment

Most of the publicity surrounding this promising generation of young Mexican players has centered on Giovani Dos Santos and Carlos Vela, and more recently Javier Hernandez. It's easy to understand why, considering the clubs those players have been affiliated with: Barcelona, Arsenal and Manchester United.
          But the Mexican who has accomplished most in European soccer over the past few years, with the exception of Rafael Marquez, is probably Andres Guardado. Only 23, the midfielder has been a fixture for Deportivo La Coruna since a transfer in the summer of 2007, and now looks ready to take on a bigger role than ever with El Tri in South Africa.
          A minor injury that cost Guardado the last few weeks of the Spanish season may have been a blessing in disguise, as the winger has shown up in Mexican camp with energy and enthusiasm, ready to play a major part in Javier Aguirre's attack. El Tri is set to focus on wing play, and Guardado will be a huge asset on the left, but he also looks capable of taking on more responsibility in filling the up-for-grabs central role in attacking midfield, where he would essentially run the offensive show for El Tri. Look for Guardado to have a monster game against South Africa in the opener, and help guide Mexico's attack throughout the tournament.

Comment

guardado is easily mexicos best player........

Comment

old man blanco should come off the bench.....dude is slow as hell....

Comment

Originally posted by -hyperion- View Post
                guardado is easily mexicos best player........
                qft.......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  old man blanco should come off the bench.....dude is slow as hell....
                  Maybe he should just play in the second half.

Comment

All of my favorites are across the pond, lol so the Brits might be my National team.................that's too bad if that's traitorous in perception also. I'm pulling for them to finish the World Cup.

Get the trophy. They deserve it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Carlos Vela on Wembley's poor pitch "We have all played on worse fields, that wont be a problem, ive played without grass so im not going to complain about a stadium like Wembley"

Comment

Working...
                      X