No announcement yet.

Flyod would pull a Mosley on Pac !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyod would pull a Mosley on Pac !!!

....he gets his ass knock out. Pac would not tire out after the 4nd round, and throws combination from every angle with blinding speed.
    Guaranteed Flyod would be back in defensive self against Pac.
    Agree or disagree?

pac wont be gassed like that. plus he aint 38/39

Comment

Agree. Pacquiao's about 33 (dunno exact) and is in prime form like Floyd. He ain't gonna gas out if they fight and you're right Boxingholic, Floyd'll be on defensive mode all the way

Comment

I can't wait for Pac's comments about the fight. I am certain Pac would say he would give Floyd a lot of trouble. Of course, he won't reveal his strategy.

Frankly, that was the first time I've seen a Floyd fight in its entirety. I no longer remember the last time I watched one. I'm impressed by the blinding speed and the power. Except that they are rare and there were no follow up shots. That's why I kept saying to myself, he can't do this to Pac. Pac will be all over him. He may counter Pac's barrage of punches here and there, but Pac's foot speed may outclass Mayweather's.

This fight needs to happen. Pac should give whatever May wants, then go for the killing in the ring and have the last laugh. Give May his ped testing insult and his 80/20 split, whatever it takes, then humiliate him in the ring.

Comment

Floyd will handle Pac and make it look easy , Pac aint seen anything like Floyd not close he will pick him apart and stop him late rounds , Pac has no defense against Floyd balance and accuracy and his defense , Clottey hit him Floyd bashes him , Pac is an easier fight than Mosley was .

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
            I can't wait for Pac's comments about the fight. I am certain Pac would say he would give Floyd a lot of trouble. Of course, he won't reveal his strategy.

Frankly, that was the first time I've seen a Floyd fight in its entirety. I no longer remember the last time I watched one. I'm impressed by the blinding speed and the power. Except that they are rare and there were no follow up shots. That's why I kept saying to myself, he can't do this to Pac. Pac will be all over him. He may counter Pac's barrage of punches here and there, but Pac's foot speed may outclass Mayweather's.

This fight needs to happen. Pac should give whatever May wants, then go for the killing in the ring and have the last laugh. Give May his ped testing insult and his 80/20 split, whatever it takes, then humiliate him in the ring.
            Pac was actually one of the fight's sportscasters and boxing analysts for Philippines via satellite. Did anyone from Philippines record him?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
              ....he gets his ass knock out. Pac would not tire out after the 4nd round, and throws combination from every angle with blinding speed.
              Guaranteed Flyod would be back in defensive self against Pac.
              Agree or disagree?
              one blood test will sovle all that.

Comment

Manny would lose by an embarrassing UD or get knocked out. I tend to think he'd get knocked out. Similar to Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Telepath View Post
                  Manny would lose by an embarrassing UD or get knocked out. I tend to think he'd get knocked out. Similar to Hatton.
                  Don't even compare him to Hatton. I think we saw who the more one dimensional fighter was...

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                    one blood test will sovle all that.
                    or multiple ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X