No announcement yet.

**** Microsoft IN THE ****ING ASS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    But RROD is covered under the 3 year warranty. The E74 Disc Read Error was not covered under the warranty until AFTER I had initially purchased the console. So now I have to pay $99 to have it repaired which is Half of what a new Xbox would cost.

Not worth it
    I had my 360 for over 3 years. I just never registered it.

Comment

once you get it repaired it should never **** up again. mine was from launch day, it lasted 3 yrs and died. i took it to a electronics fix it store, paid 120 bucks and never had another problem, and my system gets hot as hell, still workin

Comment

All gaming systems aren't perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
          The only think that sucks about the PS3 for me is that the PS3 controller doesn't feel right with First Person Shooter games like the XBOX controller.

And while online for PS3 is Free, that usually means more spammers, cheaters, viruses etc. But it beats dropping money on a new console every year.
          I haven't experienced any spammers, cheaters or viruses. My xbox sits in the corner, though if i were you I'd get a slim. My lauch ps3 is also in the corner but not by choice it got the YLOD

but that seems to be a problem only the launch consoles have (well the majority some of the 80gbs have it) I'd get a PS3 I only bring out the xbox for exclusives. I'm playing it atm actually only for L4D2 but it'll be put in the corner until mass effect 2 or alan wake come out after im done with L4D2

Comment

Working...
          X