What is Your Race/Ethnic Background?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Damn you're stupid.

I'm from Central America, I consider where i'm from being Central America. Mexicans don't consider themselves being from Central or South, they are from North America. Get it stupid?

And you didn't even give Canadians a choice since you omited North America. Canadians are not considered "American".

What inferiority complex are you talking about? You made a stupid poll, I pointed out what's stupid about it. Where I consider myself being from is in the poll.
    No its not that I'm stupid its that you have an inferiority complex and therefore get really butt hurt about semantics.

If you are Latino then check yourself as Latino simple as that, no need to go on a tirade about Latinos not having North American next to them, especially when you are not Mexican yourself.

To get this upset for me not including North America in the parentheses of Latino just tells me you also probably get upset when you are not referred to by your proper pronoun, which is probably she.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I picked the option that corresponds with my race

Too bad you didn't make the poll public I guess
      brush can finally vote in peace

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        brush can finally vote in peace
        Let's be honest, you've gone through pretty great lengths to hide yours too...

I still don't know if you're Cuban or Asian.

Comment

White farmer from central California who loves boxing. Grew up around all Mexicans, speak perfect Spanish and married my Mexican princess.

So I'm a 49 year old red neck white guy with a Mexican influence. The older I get the redder my neck gets and my white skin is like leather from a life in the orchards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Let's be honest, you've gone through pretty great lengths to hide yours too...

I still don't know if you're Cuban or Asian.
            no i dont lol.. mak said im vietnamese for some reason and changes every time

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              No its not that I'm stupid its that you have an inferiority complex and therefore get really butt hurt about semantics.

If you are Latino then check yourself as Latino simple as that, no need to go on a tirade about Latinos not having North American next to them, especially when you are not Mexican yourself.

To get this upset for me not including North America in the parentheses of Latino just tells me you also probably get upset when you are not referred to by your proper pronoun, which is probably she.
              I see what the issue is here. You have a superiority complex. You keep thinking I think i'm inferior, without me insinuating such, just pointing out how geographically stupid your poll is, then you come with your "You're just jealous because i'm white". No wonder, you just think you're superior, so you said **** it let me just add where i'm from in the poll, everything else be damned it's all semantics anyway. Who gives a **** if Mexico is in North America, I don't see them from being part of my superior continent. Pick what I give you, peasants.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I see what the issue is here. You have a superiority complex. You keep thinking I think i'm inferior, without me insinuating such, just pointing out how geographically stupid your poll is, then you come with your "You're just jealous because i'm white". No wonder, you just think you're superior, so you said **** it let me just add where i'm from in the poll, everything else be damned it's all semantics anyway. Who gives a **** if Mexico is in North America, I don't see them from being part of my superior continent. Pick what I give you, peasants.
                There are whites in South Africa and Argentina, yet I omitted putting African and South American in the grouping of white, I generalized whites, just as I generalized with Latinos. In the end it wasn't terribly important for me to include every single region, as the purpose of this thread was just to get an idea of the general racial background of each member.

However, regardless, this post of yours just proves my point.

Comment

This is a real picture of Brush

Comment

British born Jew (non practicing) from a French and Israeli background, although nobody would ever guess and probably just think i was plain English, unless they know my name.
                    Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-17-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Black, of Zulu and Xhosa descent (Dad was Zulu, mom is Xhosa)
                      South African
                      6'2
                      220lbs
                      Black hair
                      Dark brown eyes
                      Perpetually hard nipples.

Comment

Working...
                      X